Darlington Nissan dealer speeding in customer cars

The place to discuss everything else..
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

scimitargtc

Post by scimitargtc »

i don't have a dc but when our youngest son was learning to drive to make the insurance palatable he took a policy with a black box. at regular frequencies he'd get reports showing his performance so when he got a snotty mail threatening to cancel his policy for persistent speding we asked for proof as the car had been in a local garage for engine repairs - they provided details from the gps tracker which showed it was when the car was in the garage - took this to the garage who immediately emailed an apology to the insurance company confirming the vehicle was in their care at the time of the 2 events the insurers expunged the data and the garage apologised profusely
2016 1.6 xtronic tekna diesel 130 bhp
1998 4.6 v8 Range Rover petrol auto 225 bhp
2019 Skoda Citigo 1.0 sel green tech 5 dr 75 bhp
2009 Vauxhall Astra Twintop 1.8 petrol sport 2 door 138bhp
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

After watching this I understand there was excess speed which is wrong, but its hardly the crime of the year! It appears the car was not thrashed, abused, badly handled, driven in a built up area with kids around etc etc.

Get over it, there are much worse things happening in the world to worry about a speeding offence. I guess the Dail Mail were realy short on stories for the day.