London Marathon

The place to discuss everything else..
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Won't be around for a few days peeps.Girlfriend is running the London Marathon, again, Sunday and as such the next few days will be sorting things out and getting ready. I'll pop on and off when I can but not likely to be on much after today until Monday.Be good, post in the right forums and be nice to each other...ohh and remember your hyperlinks people....click and visit always nicer than cut and paste
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Good luck to your girlfriend in the Marathon
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Thanks Tony.It's her 5th Marathon...this time she is after breaking a specific time..but has picked up a small injury at the weekend...so it's fingers crossed....Most people don't realise just how much training is involved to get to the start line...those 26.2 miles are tough but they are the last of 100's of training miles.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I walked a mile yesterday so know exactly what she got coming lolWish her luck thank God others do it so we dont have to, 26 miles tell her in a QQ thats just 3 litres lol
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]Thanks Tony.It's her 5th Marathon...this time she is after breaking a specific time..but has picked up a small injury at the weekend...so it's fingers crossed....Most people don't realise just how much training is involved to get to the start line...those 26.2 miles are tough but they are the last of 100's of training miles.[/QUOTE]
I do know how much work she must put into the training as my wifey has done the Moonwalk several times in aid of breast cancer. Can not but admire all who enter and do the marathon.The first Moonwalk she did I was to meet her at Hyde Park at around 6 in morning so found a parking space along Hyde Park where the event ended and was waiting and ready with my camera as she approached. Thats the last time I buy a camera that allows you to take pics even though there is no card in the camera....
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal