Accessories for QQ

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I got a copy of a Catologue today from our Dealer for QQ Accessories from a German Supplier called vmaxx. I used this Co. for parts for our Juke and the quality was good but also on the expensive side most probably due to the strict Safety Stds here. Anyway I just thought it might be of interest to some as the Range has definitely been widened for the Interior / Exterior / Wheels - Dave ;)

Sorry the web is in German :
https://www.vmaxx.de/zubehoer/nissan-qashqai-j11
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Deleted User 4481

Post by Deleted User 4481 »

Nice website, if you scroll down there is a button to change the language at the bottom right corner ;)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Bob, thanks for your comment it used to be at the top before. At least it helps you guys in the U.K. Thanks again - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Trabant Dave

Post by Trabant Dave »

There's some lovely stuff there Dave, thanks for the link!

The wind deflectors are something that I've had on my last two cars; the Volvo C30 most recently and previous to that, a Honda Civic. I notice that Vmaxx only seem to do the deflectors for the front windows; for a set for front and rear I can thoroughly recommend the company I bought both my previous sets from - Heko. They do the full set here:

http://www.e-heko.com/en/Marka_Model/NI ... .html?pa=2

They are priced at just below 40 Euros, but I discovered that if you buy within Poland they are somewhat cheaper at 99.85 zloty + delivery - I made both my purchases whilst on holiday visiting my wife's family in Krakow, delivered COD for an additional 22 zloty.

If you order ahead it's possible to collect from Warsaw, Czermno or Oswiecim at no charge.

Hope this is useful info folks

Regards,
David