Renault Koleos

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have just been reading an article on the new Renault Koleos based on the Nissan X-Trail, soon to be launched here (Germany) on 24th June - looks interesting Dave :)

https://www.renault.co.uk/vehicles/new- ... oleos.html

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Rob74
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Rob74 »

I hope it's a better attempt than the Renault Kadjar (based on qashqai)
We have a Kadjar and it's not a patch on the qashqai we had before, we took a qashqai out for a test drive 2 weeks ago and not only was it smoother & far more comfortable but it was so much quicker I thought it was a 1.6dci I even did a reg check as I didn't believe the salesman when he said it was only the 1.5 [emoji106]

We are picking up our new qq next week & I can't wait [emoji4]
2017 1.5dci Tekna ink blue
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Rob, that is nice to get an honest feedback like that being a Kadjar Owner. Let's hope that Nissan has learnt from the Forums and Feedback that are available and deleted all or most of the relevant problem issues, so keep us up to date on how your New 2017 QQ (J11A) goes when you get it - Enjoy it ! 😊
We are pleased with ours despite the problems we have had, which have all been corrected under Guarantee without problems.
We have a 1 year Extension to our Guarantee from the Dealer for our QQ so we are going to take a look at the new model J11B when it is launched and see what happens with these first models e.g. Reliability before we make a decision - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Rob74
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Rob74 »

we can't wait to pick up the qq & it will be nice to do a comparison on the swap from one to the other.
2017 1.5dci Tekna ink blue