Jaguar E-Pace SUV

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Not a Nissan but designed in the U.K. and to be built in Austria by Magna Steyr. Looks a nice option to look at with a nice starting price +++ and the kids can enjoy a Body Roll on the way to school :lol: Dave ;)

https://youtu.be/88SycqKvW64

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/ja ... ease-date/

IMG_2217.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

This Jag was launched here on the 13th and the wife said to take a look at it. Well firstly I thought I would check the web and the Specs + costs. Well after just listing, I suppose "nice to have" items I got to €62,000 and just came down to earth with a bang. The pricing system is very similiar to Audi, MB, BMW (ab) from + + +. There are Safety features that are already included in the QQ price that cost extra on the Jag so I think I will give it a miss 😫 -Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Shame it can't be produced in one of their UK plants and benefit UK/India rather than Austria/India Dave.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Gel, I understood it to be worst than that I was under the impression it was Austria & China. I think it will be built in Changshu, China by Chery Automobile which is a joint venture with JLR - Dave :)

Take a look :

IMG_2248.PNG