Nissan X Bose

The place to discuss everything else..
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Given the prices of the new models I would say you are already paying for these 'free products'. They are great bits of sound tech though.

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have just received today an email from Nissan.de with a Brochure of a “Nissan Micra Bose Personal Edition”. Is this a new model as I found also the U.K. Brochure - Dave 😉

2DEEA444-062B-46EB-AC16-F4939C236EC8.jpeg

http://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/new-ve ... ition.html
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

High praise for big sound in a small car, Nissan Micra’s BOSE Personal audio system wins top Award. Hatchback’s sound system voted number one by German magazine readers. BOSE Personal audio features innovative speakers in driver’s head rest. Standard on Tekna grade and optional on N-Connecta and Acenta - Dave :)

https://newsroom.nissan-europe.com/uk/e ... -top-award
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
tophat57

Post by tophat57 »

Caesar, this has become a trend with a lot of manufacturers. As an example, Samsung have for a number of years offered freebies with their phone upgrades. And that's usually as a deal from Samsung directly, not necessarily through the mobile providers. It's a marketing trend that is picking up pace with a lot of companies these days.
Facelift J11b N-connecta 1.6 x-tonic in vivid blue. And a dual accelerator for my dodgy foot..........