Nissan X Bose

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

If you order a new vehicle there appears to be a Bose offer from Nissan for the New Micra / X-Trail / QQ / GTR & 370Z from August 3rd until 21st. It includes a Pair of QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones and a Bose Sound Touch 20 Speaker - Dave 😉

https://www.nissan.co.uk/vehicles/offer ... tml#xtrail

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4003.JPG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

I've just had the email:

FREE BOSE QC® 35 WIRELESS HEADPHONES & SOUNDTOUCH® 20 SPEAKER

Intelligent technology meets incredible sound with our Nissan x BOSE® offer at Wessex Garages Bristol.

Order an All-New Micra, New Qashqai or New X-Trail* between 3-21 August and you’ll receive free BOSE QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones and a free BOSE SoundTouch® 20 speaker. The BOSE® Personal Audio System in the All-New Micra features 6 speakers with 2 embedded in the driver's headrest, providing 360° high definition sound. The 8-speaker BOSE® Premium Sound System in the New Qashqai and New X-Trail delivers an expansive listening experience filled with depth and precision.

QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones
RRP £329.95

Hear what matters most with the QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones from BOSE®. World-class noise cancellation with premium audio performance.

SoundTouch® 20 wireless speaker
RRP £279.95

Discover the world's music with the BOSE® SoundTouch® 20 speaker. This compact wireless speaker features a handy display screen.

What are you waiting for? This offer is available for a limited time only, so call 0117 428 0114 to book your test drive today.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
Gel

Post by Gel »

Silly prices.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, what is Silly about the price if you want to Buy a QQ in Aug they are thrown in as Free". A comparable cost for interest on Amazon here for a 35 @ £270 and 20 @ £284 which is cheaper than the MRP stated by Nissan - Dave 😁
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Looks like Nissans new Quash Cow is failing to sell the numbers it expected and is having to throw in freebies to attract customers!
Mad Maru

Post by Mad Maru »

Daewar wrote:Looks like Nissans new Quash Cow is failing to sell the numbers it expected and is having to throw in freebies to attract customers!
It's more likely that part of the tie up between both companies included this deal to shift units & engender product loyalty in new buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deleted User 3871

UK Car production is down 13.7% compaired to last year, im sticking with my Theory. ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40887619
Mad Maru wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 pm
Daewar wrote:Looks like Nissans new Quash Cow is failing to sell the numbers it expected and is having to throw in freebies to attract customers!
It's more likely that part of the tie up between both companies included this deal to shift units & engender product loyalty in new buyers.

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mad Mura / Daewar, I think that both of you could be correct with your comments. I suppose it is worth noting though, that there has been a Big Tieup between Nissan & Bose for a long period of time. Bose Systems are installed in the Nissan Leaf, Micra, QQ, X-Trail and then in the US the Altima, Armada, GT-R, Maxima, Murano, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra, 370Z just to name a few.
As mentioned it could just be Bose Promotion to encourage Home Users or an encouragement to buy Nissan Vehicles - Dave 🙄
Deleted User 3871

I kind of agree, but when ever did they give anything away?
DaveBerlin wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm Mad Mura / Daewar, I think that both of you could be correct with your comments. I suppose it is worth noting though, that there has been a Big Tieup between Nissan & Bose for a long period of time. Bose Systems are installed in the Nissan Leaf, Micra, QQ, X-Trail and then in the US the Altima, Armada, GT-R, Maxima, Murano, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra, 370Z just to name a few.
As mentioned it could just be Bose Promotion to encourage Home Users or an encouragement to buy Nissan Vehicles - Dave 🙄
Mad Maru

Post by Mad Maru »

I'm guessing trying to bridge that higher end market is leading to giveaways and helps a launch if buyers feel they getting more than just a car for their money.