English Oldies

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

We are all at present driving around in our QQ's (Japanese / UK / Nissan / Renault) but in the good old days there used to be English Manufacturers. This article might bring back some memories for the "Oldies" :D such as me - Dave :)

http://dailym.ai/2fDJ0kL
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Dave...when I left school in 1965 my first job was at BMC main dealers and we serviced most of these cars every 6 mths engine gearbox and diff oils had to change got lots of training on minis. So my first car was a 1959 mini which I made into a rallying tuned mini cooper had lots of interest from MOT guys as it had servo ass brakes and rear tinted window which MOT people don't like you messing on with brakes...the dashboard had every clock you can have ..rev s ..battery condition..plus all the normal ones...when I look back the only parts left over from 1959 was the shell and the sub frames everything else I changed..... Now 67 and brought up on leaded 5star petrol and castrol R fumes like a poor mans wheeler dealers we were....david
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car