Sorry

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Guys my comments were not personal at you guys in any wayJust I honestly believe the weak link in most things fault related genuinely are the way Nissan customer service blunder and lie there way through any enquiry ( i Have 3 registered genuine enquirys logged myself and through forum know of other members here having a nightmare of a time) and the media service who at best are part of a system misrepresenting the productAs an exampleBrochures tv and adverts all are Nissan responsibilitys selling an unseen product that does not reflect in a lot of ways the product you recieveI accept everyone can live with bieng sold something not as described, but come on its a joke those angry at bieng directly misled and lied to do have a point and shouldnt be overlooked by those not caring at detailsNow even our moderator has asked questions both personaly for himself and on behalf of the forum, and we not seen any responce to the questions he put in public and I dont think he would of forgotten to update us of a replyMy first dealing with Nissan GBWhen ordering the car like most of us back in February my delivery date flew back from February until JulyMy leasing company took the arguement up and Nissan after expressing shock they hadnt heard of delays then waffled on and on resulting partly now in Motability actualy trying to persuade people not to order the car by making deposit higher than an Audi Q3Second dealing with Nissan GBA minor thingDue to me taking car to Spain on holiday I asked how do i change the headlight beam, is there a kit you can buy or is there a switch? currently nearly a month no responceI needed to know how to convert the MPH to KPh currently awaiting answer but thanks to forum its now sortedThird dealing with Nissan GBThe warranty and breakdown cover booklet states EU wide, yet im aware of a problem with a person broken down in Spain and neither the breakdown service or the warranty covers himHes got to pay himself for car to be brought back to UK at hes own expence for repair so i wanted confirmation in writing my car is covered in EU like the warranty booklet states before travelCurrent status on this just to confirm the warranty and breakdown booklet is correct still awaiting an answerForgetting things that are advertised and missing (not saying those moaning are cry babys at all just for benefit of debate) any question asked from customer services clearly are going unresolved to make people go to the media areas for helpIf customer services were effective then no one would go to the media areas to ask same questionBut once a question has been asked media people should endeavour to chase customer services up for an answer not leave them hanging for an answer

deks36

Post by deks36 »

Donkey as I said I wasnt saying NCS was any good or indeed badI was trying to highlight to you the difference between social media and NCSIve long complained about NCS but noting changesSadly on minor issues such as yours NCS is the last place to go certain things such as resetting speedo will always get a better answer from a forum Cant comment on the breakdown cover as not got experience or know of the person who had issue but I am pretty certain the 3 warranty is pan european and therefore should be covered throughout Europe
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Fully agrea Deksits accepted if you want to know something ask in a forum for adviceEasy and provides a community for product lovers and costs Nissan nothingSO why then do Nissan disrespect this vital addition to there product by joing confirming they are real then refusing to answer any questions given by admin on behalf of members? ( I say not answering them on basis mods havent passed the information on, but knowing our admin if they had a answer they would of passed it on)You think the new car your in if you break down from an engine failure with 3K on clock your covered ehTrust me im in daily contact with a guy this has happened to car was taken into a Spainsh dealer and currently still there no hire car and sounds like car must be returned to UK Its one thing getting mucked about by Nissan UK asking a question wait until its broken your stuck and then the dumbness startsThe person im refering to does not want to me highlighted as they genuinely afraid at moment of there situation, quotes exceeding 800 euros to date are building up
deks36

Post by deks36 »

Cant answer why questions havent been answered 1 i dont know who they were asked to and 2 I dont know the questions I can say though in the 3.5 years i have been delaing with Nissan I have never not had an enquiry answered. I ve also seen all issues raised dealt with Something around you friend isnt adding up and I would suggest he is a pawn between Nissan Spain and Nissan GB which isnt correct and needs sorting Cannot suggest where he goes to resolve it but you could try email these socialmedia@nissan.co.uk and asking that they help as you seem to be drawing a blank please note Ive just pulled that email from facebook and am not connected in anyway or even suggesting it will result in a solution. i can tell you that as a Juker I had a member in Spain have a problem with his Juke and he kept coming up against a wall I asked social media if they could help and within weeks his car was rectified.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I am beginning to lose it with this subject. Surely the principle of the Forum is for members to inform on their beloved QQ and give Feedback with regard to problems, modifications etc. and at present this appears to be working well.
But if there is a problem which needs sorting and you have paid good money for the QQ then "Go to the Dealer" as this makes Sense - Expertise / Knowhow and Hands On abilities !
With regard to NCS I have tried contacting the German NCS in Br£hl & UK to ask to speak with Technical People on a Technical Subject - no go ! The answer is always please contact your Dealer ! Now logically the Dealer did not Design or Build the Car, so why the Dealer is this a passing the Buck situation. I have also tried sending emails to NCS and contacted the Nissan Magazine Editorial Staff all to no avail.
The Good Point though is the Dealer here, I have and always will try to build up good working relationships and this I have done with our Dealer (Private Owner with 5 Outlets in and around Berlin) at all levels. If I have a technical problem or question I go and ask the Sales Guy / Service Mgr. or Stores Guy and for me it works - they sold the Car.
Obviously Nissan / Renault are a huge concern and it appears difficult to get under their skin. What it appears is that they need to improve their Image with regard to Customer Service which is vital. I am sure there are Forum members working at Nissan, is it not possible some Feedback could be made on the comments on this subject or even through the Forum Moderator ?
Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I cant speak to much abou tthe Spainsh problem other than the car obviously had faults, the "breakdown cover" isnt like we have in Uk they sent an old lorry with a guy that looks like he was on way to banger racing and car was taken to a Nissan dealeraparently an inspect and report was asked for along with a recovery fee which so far has not been paidThis all happened last tuesday and as of yesterday still ongoing with the look at the car returning back to UKNo fault of the breakdown has been assigned as yet and as I understand it the owner now dealing with the leasing company directly after failing to get anywhere with Nissan UkThe owner does not have a service contract with Nissan as the car is leased the owners only contract is with the leasing company so people draw there own conclusions as to what is going on when the owner / driver of the car cannot speak to Nissan UK other than get a reply refer to dealerIm sorry on this debate I doubt very few people will defend the reputation of Nissan customer serviceThey may answer every question but i refer to my earlier list of choices they can answer
deks36

Post by deks36 »

Now you see you add detail. The fact the car is leased can drastically alter the terms of a breakdown cover. the Lease compnay may have done a deal with Nissan where by its gets a huge discount but at cost to cover etc etc.. I am not saying this is the case but is a possible explanationSometimes its easy to castrate but its not so clever when all the facts are NOT presentI do see a few cases where by genuine people are being short changed but a lot of cases where people havent given the full story or indeed expect way to much
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

[quote="korky"]Welcome back....life is one of those important things that does allow us not to always be online and here :)Well done to Jane as well on marathon[/QUOTE]Thanks Korky....appreciated.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

leased pcp outright purchase loaned hired etca 3 year warranty is a 3 year warranty isnt it?If you pcp a car are you made aware the warranty of the car isnt the same as if you paid cash for it?Most of the forum members didnt buy the car outright, in fact cash purchases of new car are a tiny proportionIf you ring up any leasing / finance company they will just refer you to dealer or Nissan Uk get car repaired maybe argue who was responsible for breakdown later Nissan advertise a european network, a car 8 weeks old is obviously under warranty I doubt none of us consider what happens when we leave say Dover for a weekend awayBut this is just an example of Nissan Uk not communicating, to either the dealer the customer or itselfIdealy in that case Nissan GB say get car sorted send us the bill well do same for you if it comes upMy friend is car less about to fly back to UK no one can answer whats happening with car will it get delivered back will he have to return to collect it, all he knows is theres a fault flashing on hes dash that came up of a incident that prevented the car bieng driven
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

[quote="Marianda24"]Well I missed you Mark, even if the others didn't and Ive been on my very very bestest behaviour while you've been away. In fact Ive not moaned once about having to wait for my car (It might be because I picked her up 2 weeks ago tomorrow - well not literally).Congrats to Jane on doing so well in the Marathon and to knock 8 minutes off her personal best is awesome. I have great respect for these runners. Welcome back![/QUOTE]Thanks..I shall check how well you have all been behaved....hmmm seems some have been better than others.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014