Sorry

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I accept no responsibility for my behaviour!Its the rest of the world to blame not me!

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Ok all time to calm it down.Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone's experiences cannot always be the same.To be clear, from my point of view and I hope Dans' the forum creator, this is a place to discuss ANYTHING related to owning a Nissan QQ. Whether that is 2014 QQ, an older QQ, Nissan themselves, good bits, bad bits, mods, ideas, anything.The forum deliberately has separate sections to ensure those topics are in the right categories.Please remember to be polite and respectful of other forum members and their opinions at all times. If yours differs then politely express that or...as your mother would say...if you can't say anything nice say nothing at all.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

To add a point here. I don't expect to contact Nissan Customer Services, A Dealer or anyone else to chase or reiterate an issue when I've been requested by an official representative of Nissan GB to contact them directly and highlight issues/concerns so they can escalate them.Having not coveted such a service but being asked by Nissan GB to act as a conduit between the members of this forum and them I, rightly in my opinion, expect the courtesy of at least acknowledging my email. The contact point and mechanism is irrelevant in my opinion as I was requested to act in this manner and provide them with information.This is MY experience, and as a new Nissan owner and a Moderator of this group I am not impressed. However, I can only base that on this experience and hope that others receive better service.I shall be chasing my own issues with my vehicle through a dealer and when I have answered updating my own threads accordingly.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014