POWERFIX Warning Light

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Perhaps this is of interest perhaps not !. I just thought this was a nice Safety option to have for the price if required to be seen.
This Powerfix Warning Light has appeared in Lidl (Germany) this week (I do not know if the offer is coming to the UK) and is being offered for €4.99 (4,50 UK). It is also being offered on the Web at double the Price - Dave :)

powerfix-led-warnlicht--2.jpg

powerfix-led-warnlicht--3.jpg

I have translated the German Facts but just take a look at the Video below as this will help with the Functions ;) :

POWERFIX® LED-Warnlight
Robust and Strong Signal Light with 20 LED’s and 10 Functions.
Controllable functions : Rotation 360* slow fade, Twinkle / Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle Flash 1 – 3 times, Alternating Light, SOS Morse Code, Continuous Light High, Continuous Light Low, Continuous Light 2 LED’s (Side), Continuous Light 4 LED’s (Side), Continuous Light 4 LED’s (Top).
Life of LED’s approx 100,000 hours / Protection Class: IP65 (Dust & Waterproof)
Strong Magnet for Securing / Floats in water
Including Batteries AAA
Size : ca. Ø 10 x H 3 cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScA47dIC-7w&app=desktop
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Had them in Lidl UK a couple of years back, not seen them this year yet. Still waiting to see the snow chains as well.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Dave, they've been on offer here before.
Indeed my last employer trialled them alongside the safety products we manufactured.
However, electrical wholesalers didn't see much of a demand from electrical contractors for use on their vans.
Police do use these at road incidents here; the blue variety.
Missus and I have one each in our car boots. Battery is replaceable if you strip down but are very long lasting.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gel, you are most likely correct I believe this have been around here before, but for the Money you cannot go far wrong and this "Powerfix" range of Products is pretty good. OK you have to remove a couple of screws and disassemble some rear parts but how often is this needed - Looks a good buy Dave :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gvmdaddy, I remember you were looking in and around Dec 14 for some 19“ Snow Chains but could not find them. I have seen no plans here yet for Lidl to offer them. These „Ultimate Speed“ Chains seem to be still available on eg eBay. We have 16“ Steels with Goodyear 215/65 and there appears to be no size available for these. Attached is an „Ultimate Speed“ Ref. Chart for Sizes : 70 / 80 / 90 / 100. For us in Berlin the Tyres seem adequate for the snow we get - at present ! Dave :)

B1BE4FBF-8D72-49BE-9EB4-106BEFEF47B7.jpeg

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Cheers Dave