Pembleton Automobile Co.

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I thought this might be of interest to some of the „Oldies“ & Motor Bike members. At the weekend I got an email from my cousin in NZ stating that he was going to pick up a „Pembleton“ to renovate. Personally I had never heard of this manufacturer but found out it is a British one and still in Business -Dave :D
The Co. was founded by Phil Gregory and apparently started business in 1999 in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire building Cars and Kits and is still hand building including the V-Sport now based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. The Tricycle or 3 Wheeler Cycle Car design is put together around a Tubular Space Frame Chassis with a stressed Ally Skin and weighs around 280Kgs. Most of the models are powered by a Citroen 2CV Motor or BMW, Moto Guzzi (see video).

Take a look at the Website : https://www.pembleton.co.uk/

IMG_5168.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5171.jpg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken