New Upgrades - Nissan Qashqai Tekna + with Pro-Pilot

The place to discuss everything else..
Dr-RS
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Dr-RS »

Hope Nissan sort you out RV, they should. The whole ordering process was a mystery to most dealers. I managed to educate mine by sending pics from this thread. Hopefully mine will be as it should a week on Sunday 🙏🏻🤞.

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Rv8, you have obviously got caught up in the Nissan Mix Up. I totally agree on what Dr-RS has mentioned. If you look at just this Post you will see that facts have come from this Forum. Nissan NCS here denied this Tekna + Sport existed and I sent pics from the Geneva Motor Show to them - result no comment ! and Emails sent to Sunderland Management were unanswered.
Nick then found the QQ information on one of his trips in the EU and posted more and more facts and pics along with the Doc.
We were going to order a new QQ Tekna earlier in the year, but our Dealer informed us there was a change coming, so we stopped, then came the next and finally the existing version with all the Bells. We told our Dealer that until we actually see and drive the latest version - No Order !. Now Nick has one the Doc is getting one and I have just gone through all the German / UK Specs and done a comparison, when a quotation comes with the Spec stated we will go for one. We would have been totally P _ _ _ _d if what has happened to you had happened to us.
I just hope you can get your problems sorted out and you can enjoy your new QQ with all the Bells, because from what I have been told it is a nice vehicle. Perhaps your Dealer should offer some Extras FOC for the inconvenience or even ask - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Red Rooster
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Red Rooster »

Ordered my 1.3 Tekna end of June...it arrived at dealers on Tuesday. :) Getting it ready now for pickup on 2nd September :D :D
58 plate 2.0 l petrol Acenta
2016 1.6 DIG-T Ink Blue
2019 1.3 DiG-T 160 Tekna, Ink Blue
2024 1.3 DIG-T 160 MHEV Tekna with bose and led fog lights.Mag blue Black roof.
Rv8

Post by Rv8 »

All credit to Nissan, after the mix up with their original order, they have agreed to provide my Wife with a loan car from September 1st until the new car arrives. Should be mid-Sept.
Dr-RS

Post by Dr-RS »

Good news RV. Picking ours up Sunday, salesman reassures me it’s got the proper spec.
Dr-RS

Post by Dr-RS »

Collected today, happy with the grey. Salesman said he reckons it's the best match with the wind alloys. Untouched by dealer, going to the detailer tomorrow after getting dog guard fitted first thing. I will post some proper pics when it's back from the detailer. Very happy with the 1.5dci/DCT combo.

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

3.jpeg

2.jpeg

1.jpeg

Last edited by Dr-RS on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Keith, well done just a quick peep at your new QQ Tekna + Sport. Keep us informed when the treatment is done - Enjoy it - Dave 😁👏
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Rv8

Post by Rv8 »

Good news Dr-RS, car looks great. My wife picked up a Nissan Micra loan car today until the QQ comes in. Quite a nice little car actually, pleasantly surprised, in the same Storm White as the QQ too. About two weeks wait they think.

I like the look of your wind alloys, we too have specified different alloys as not too keen on the standard wheels, we’ve gone for the 19” Ibiscus.

Enjoy your new car!
Dr-RS

Post by Dr-RS »

19” Ibiscus! Very nice. Did they let you have them instead of the Wind alloys or did you have to pay for them as an option?
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Dr-RS, just jumping in on your question. A couple of months back when our negotiations started (Berlin) the same question came up here, I asked for the WIND Alloys and our Sales Guy gave it a Big NO, unless I paid the extra. Now things have changed and there are the options our quote now states WIND - Regards Dave 😉