Headlights

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Half of UK drivers are regularly being dazzled by headlights and part of the blame is us SUV Owners - Dave 🤫
I have had the “Flash” over here for supposedly High Headlights but these are checked 2x a year by our Dealer when we change wheels so they cannot be that much out.
More than half of UK drivers say they are regularly being dazzled by oncoming car headlights with nine in ten complaining that beams from other vehicles are too bright. This includes drivers failing to adjust or align their lights correctly, new brighter bulb technology, the increased use of high-riding SUVs and even individual's eyesight.

https://mol.im/a/7126287
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Qashowner
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Qashowner »

I think the problem could also be other drivers fitting HID kits which should be installed with an auto levelling device. The latter is rarely if ever fitted and consequently the lights are very bright and high. My last car with HID lights, I would turn the lights on and you could watch the beam on a wall self adjusting to the correct level. But, many drivers are always looking for that little bit more light,
Past cars Mercedes B Class, S Class, E Class Estate, E Class Coupe, G Wagen, 260E interspersed with Peugeot 406 and Audi Coupe.