Tesla Battery Factory near Berlin

The place to discuss everything else..
calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

The communist states/empire isn't far away is it? In UK recently we managed to knock back a Parliament that was pushing that...perhaps temporarily. If there was a disruptive policy on the horizon it will likely be the separation of the population from transport of its own requirements. I mean the peasant mass and their cars/holiday ships/planes.

There is no identifiable policy in UK for ICE replacement other than toying with EV for the rich. Supporting infrastructure (EV) is not debated or described. It gets randomly planted in car parks and odd places on the side of roads...mainly for taxis. Just imagine City suburbs where you generally drive either down the middle of the road or often the wrong side. Its rammed. Rural is left to waste as with broadband.

Then there's the 2nd hand EV car market where by then everything related will be cheaper? Tesla can disable theirs over the air....who else? Add in household Smart Meters that peasants have been sucked into....they are the only policy piece I recognise. Click - OFF
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta

calnorth

Post by calnorth »

I was surprised to discover moments ago that many of the Hong Kong Toyota taxis are H powered. Advised by my son visiting HK today.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

And now he has started delivering - Dave 😏
“Tesla has delivered its first cars made in China, marking a major milestone for the electric vehicle maker. Fifteen Model 3 sedans were handed over at the company's so-called "Gigafactory" near Shanghai.”

Tesla delivers its first 'Made in China' cars : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50921729
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

So the Tesla Factory is being constructed, well at least the Site is being prepared. It was reported in the Press that a local schoolboy (Tesla Kid) was caught by Security making videos with a Drone and he was detained whilst the Police were informed. As he is only 13 years old he was too young to be charged. Musk “Tweeted” back and the Guy has now been allowed to continue filming after Security Clearance - Dave 😉

This is a short version of a Building Site :
1 Month progression - Tesla Giga Berlin - 4k drone footage - 14. March 2020 :
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
duncho

Post by duncho »

Dave thank you for the interesting news!
I that see Tesla Kid has his channel with regular updates, this is the latest from yesterday.

Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Duncho, Thanks for that ! I purposely sent the one in the post as it was the shortest, I watched some others (much longer) but did not include them as I thought members would get bored of looking at basically the start of a construction site. But for the Future it could be interesting. I watched the videos from a Czech Guy in Florida of the construction of a Big Hotel virtually on a daily basis from a field until completion it can get very interesting - Dave 😉
Hopely all is well with your QQ and the Family 🤗
duncho

Post by duncho »

DaveBerlin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:23 am Hopely all is well with your QQ and the Family 🤗
Hey Dave, all good, healthy and safe, I suppose you too 🙂. QQ is a bit getting old and I feel I should retire it as increasing age symptoms are popping up.
- louder front axle
- panorama roof blind is stacking when I want to close it
- engine valves will probably need to be adjusted
etc...

How are tou happy with your car?
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Last week, Bloomberg reported that Tesla intends to bring its next Gigafactory Berlin, online by the middle of 2021. That would give Tesla in less three years manufacturing plants in the US, China, and Europe - Dave 😉

Tesla German factory online 2020 will revolutionize auto industry : https://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-g ... try-2020-6

Short Video (there are now many around) from today :
Tesla, GIGA BERLIN, june 11 2020, weekly update :
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

About another month has gone by and it’s getting Bigger - Dave 😏

Giga Berlin | 2020-07-04 | More columns and footings :
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Tesla have announced that the Factory being constructed near us is planned to be finished in July 2021. At present it is planned to employ 10,500 workers but possibly rising to 12,000 working 3 Shifts a day. Planned output is 500,000 Tesla’s per year - Dave 🤨
Everything this Musk Guy does seems to turn to Gold :
“CNN) Tesla CEO Elon Musk just zoomed past Warren Buffett on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index to become the world's seventh wealthiest person. Musk's fortune rose more than $6 billion Friday, according to Bloomberg, after Tesla's stock surged 10.8% to a record $1,544 per share.”