Nissan’s EV All-Wheel Control Technology

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

New EV all-wheel control technology enhances steering, braking and cornering performance, elevates daily driving confidence - Dave 😉

“It's called e-4ORCE, a revolutionary new all-wheel control technology, assisting – and empowering - drivers of all skill levels by providing instant torque to all four wheels and delivering balanced, predictable power in any situation.
The "e" in e-4ORCE stands for Nissan's 100% electric motor drive system. "4ORCE" (pronounced force) refers to the vehicle's physical power and energy, with "4" representing all-wheel control.”

73D7B6B0-9FDD-4591-8A2F-F286CAE3FF32.jpeg

Nissan’s e-4ORCE: giving drivers of all levels comfort and control : https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releas ... nd-control
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

calnorth
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by calnorth »

I thought it was 4 wheel steer for a moment... :oops:

I suspect that something has to be done due to the sudden power gain from Ev. The electro combination delivers rapid acceleration and torque and is quite a handful I'd say. Nice but rather tricky.
Mk2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–and onward)
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta