Nissan reducing Spec?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Smithy
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Smithy »

Curiouser and curiouser.

I placed and order for a Tekna in early October. Almost immediately Nissan said that they would not be producing Tekna and offered to change my order to an N Motion. As the specs were almost identical I agreed. A couple of weeks ago I received notification that my Tekna would be ready early December. I now got it. Its in Magnetic red (a colour Nissan said they were not making). However it has lost all of the safety shield spec and the Bose stereo. On the plus side it has gained full leather seats (Tekna+ style) and a much improved touch screen (Improved above my previous 2018 Tekna) I am convinced that Nissan are making things up as they go along

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Smithy, Thanks for the update perhaps they are trying to clear stocks and “Mixing & Matching” what they can. As long as you are Happy and have got what you want at the price you agreed on then fine. Hopefully you will enjoy your new QQ - Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Clarky94
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Clarky94 »

When i went looking before i decided to go for the J12 Qashqai the salesman in the garage told me that Nissan we using up all the old parts and making a sort of hybrid spec at a special price which makes sense
Current Car Qashqai 2017 j11b 1.5dci Tekna Grey
Coming Soon Qashqai 2021 J12 Tekna 158 in Mag Blue inc Fog Lights