Who Ordered a Flame Red?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Here's a quick question, has anyone else ordered a flame red QQ ? It was the only color I could choose without affecting my P11D, but I haven't seen a single one on the roads so far. Am I the only one? M.

fletchphoto

Post by fletchphoto »

I've ordered the flame red BECAUSE I haven't seen any on the road! Wanted to be different LOL. Sick of the Black/White/silver etc. I have seen one though and it looked great!
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Good to know I'm not alone :pI haven't seen one in the flesh, and really quite curious to see what it's like. Guess I'll find out when it's delivered...So, it's looking like we may have the only 2 flame reds out there!M.
fletchphoto

Post by fletchphoto »

LOL yeah lets hope so. I think I have seen one on this forum though so maybe 3 of us. I think some are reluctant to get the 'base' colour but I think it will look good. I'm getting the chrome pack added too which will enhance it even more...I hope!
ShropshireLad

Post by ShropshireLad »

I looked at a few different colours but loved the Flame Red - hence I have an Acenta Premium 1.5 on order with lots of added chrome. Scheduled for September 22 delivery - fingers crossed.
Soon to be owner of Nissan Qashqai 1.5 dci Tekna
fletchphoto

Post by fletchphoto »

Same here ShropshireLad , maybe we could start our own club LOL
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

As I'm buying through my company, anything that adds to the base goes on my P11D and screws up my tax bill... so I went with the tekna 1.5 in flame red... no bling (I'm not a huge fan of chrome, as on my older merc, chrome was synonymous with hidden rust).I do plan on buying a space-saver, some mats, a roof rack andmaybe some mud guards... and the roof rack I'm not convinced by ( I really want some roof-mounted floodlights, but no idea how I would fit them with the glass roof!)FlameRedQashqaiOwnersClub.co.uk doesn't roll off the tongue that easily :p Do we get a secret handshake? :pM.
pj69

Post by pj69 »

Hi We have also ordered a flame red, just got a call from the dealership to say it will be here on Friday 29th for me to view before I pick up on the new plate on Monday 1st September Been waiting almost three months, and are now naturally excited. Will post some pics. P.S we ordered a 1.5dci tekna
1.5dci Tekna Flame Red (64 Plate)
fletchphoto

Post by fletchphoto »

FRQOC.com LOL
fletchphoto

Post by fletchphoto »

went to my local Nissan dealer tonight and seen this sitting there! not mine unfortunately but its the closest I've been to a 'Red one'. Looks very nice IMHO. Cant wait to get mine now LOL