2015 Delays

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Wardinho

Post by Wardinho »

Ordered 1.2 ntec+ mid April, was advised a delivery date "end of May", it arrived at the dealers on Sunday! Can't say fairer than that!Picking it up on Thursday when we are free.

Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

WoW, so we've taken delivery of our NTEC+ 1.2 Auto, my slight worry of it not being powerful enough has gone already! Worth the wait and the colour is lovely (gun metal grey)
2009 Ntec 2.0L manual Nightshade Black, now 2015 Ntec+ 1.2DIG T Auto Gun Metal Grey
johno8660

Post by johno8660 »

Wow mummygilbs i am well jelouse mine was orderd april 4th delivery june 25th same colour and specs sooo is it worth the wait?and powerfull enough?
CraigW

Post by CraigW »

I suppose it depends a great deal on what your coming from and what you are used to. I test drove the 1.2 several weeks ago and although it was absolutely fine on a flat surface it did struggle on inclines and on occasions found I had to drop into first gear to make it to the top.
QQ2015

Post by QQ2015 »

That's reassuring to hear to hear the power is ok as it has been a worry of mine. I test drove for about 20 mins and brought straight away but then afterwards have kept thinking to myself 'I should have really booted it or I should have tried it uphill or to overtake' and since I have had this naggin doubt that I should have gone for the larger engine. Anyway I'm counting the days now, have spoken to Nissan and they have confirmed delivery to the dealer on Thursday, the delear called me in today to sign the finance paperwork and said he would call me on Thursday when he has received the car to arrange pick up on sat or sun. Decided to treat myself to a chrome front lip finisher which they said would be fitted prior to pick up.

Ordered QQ 1.2 Teckna Xtronic in gun metal - glad you said colour was good too as I was looking at a black one at the dealers today and again thinking mmmmmmmmm........

Any pictures mummygilbs??

Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

johno, we ordered ours on 17 March, so timings about the same! These euro 6 engines have a lot to answer for! Including putting up the road tax by £20 per year! Or was i wrong in first place? I thought it was £110 per year, but its now £130 per year???? Havent had to pay first year so not too much of an issue!I originally wanted black, but got outvoted, hubby and both kids said gun metal and have to admit i was wrong and they were spot on with the colour, its stunning! He wont let me live it down that he was right and i was wrong, well at least i admit it hahaGoing from a 2L Ntec QQ was our slight concern but our old car was a manual, this is an auto and cannot believe it only has a 1.2 engine! Certainly doesnt feel like it, we've driven down the motorway and up and down roads with hills and being an auto we dont have to drop down a gear, but i found in a manual on a hill you have to drop down regardless of the engine size.
2009 Ntec 2.0L manual Nightshade Black, now 2015 Ntec+ 1.2DIG T Auto Gun Metal Grey
CraigW

Post by CraigW »

Will be very interested to see how the chrome lip looks on the gunmetal grey. I was very tempted to get the chrome pack but ended up adding tyre insurance instead. Could be tempted though if it looks good
Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

QQ2015 apologies our posts clashed, but think answered your questions anyway, especially about the colour ;) We nearly didnt even bother test driving it when he said it was 1.2 in the auto! The salesman said just try it and make your own decision, i was same as you, 20 minutes doesnt really tell you much, but luckily our test drive was on a dual carriageway and he let us put our foot down Hadnt tried it uphill til tonight though !I'll take a picture in the morning in the daylight and work out how to upload on here!
Mummygilbs2015-06-02 23:10:12
larneyg2

Post by larneyg2 »

I am jealous too Mummygilbs...but....I am glad to say we are picking ours up tomorrow...yipeee haha!
QQ 2015 1.6 DCI Tekna 4WD with Panaromic roof, Gun Metal Grey
larneyg2

Post by larneyg2 »

Soooooo.....she's all picked up and looking amazing!! Very happy with the purchase. Gun metal grey looks fantastic.
QQ 2015 1.6 DCI Tekna 4WD with Panaromic roof, Gun Metal Grey