2015 Delays

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
QQ2015

Post by QQ2015 »

Just had the call from the dealer - the car has arrived and im picking her up on Sat. So glad your all saying gun metallic looks great (phew !). 2 more sleeps !

Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

[quote="larneyg2"]Soooooo.....she's all picked up and looking amazing!! Very happy with the purchase. Gun metal grey looks fantastic. [/QUOTE]Yay So you pleased too, the wait seems to have vanished from my memory now! ! Well can clearly say my air con works wonderfully! Just sat in traffic for an hour .... didnt mind those because i was in a nice new shiny car
2009 Ntec 2.0L manual Nightshade Black, now 2015 Ntec+ 1.2DIG T Auto Gun Metal Grey
Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

QQ2015, definitely the best colour IMO of course! Roll on saturday for you, will soon come round.I dont say it very often but hubby was definitely right in the colour choice, he loves it that i've admitted defeat and told him he was right (he doesnt get to hear that very often )
2009 Ntec 2.0L manual Nightshade Black, now 2015 Ntec+ 1.2DIG T Auto Gun Metal Grey
vikingred

Post by vikingred »

I wanted Gun Metal Grey also Mummygilbs as I agree it's the best colour. Unfortunately it was over 4 months wait here in Norway, so I took the only one available in stock and that was Silver. Still looks very nice in Tekna with 19'' alloys. I'm just impatient I guess and now that I see almost every QQ on the road is Grey I'm happy to be a bit different...lol
Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

All the colours are lovely, Silver cars are lovely for not showing dirt and marks ........ i have started to see a lot more 15 plates on the road this week, i'm seeing mainly red though !
iceman GR

Post by iceman GR »

I also wanted the gunmetal but it was not in stock. So between ink blue and black I got the black one. The ink blue looked so childish in my eyes....
My previous car was grey too and dirt and chips did not show easily.
Black looks great clean but is awful with chips and dirt.
Qashqai 1,5, Acenta Premium, Black, Chrome Premium Pack, Side Chrome, Roof Rails (11/2014) SOLD 1/2017
D1eam

Post by D1eam »

How long is the current wait in the UK anyone know....I ordered mine Mid May was told mid June but dealer just confessed it's going to be more like July now ?Y?«. I don't mind 6 weeks lead in but any longer us just pants even though I know others waited much longer when the car was launched ..
D1eam a little dream of me 😉
1.2 xtronic Tekna gunmetal grey picked up June 26 2015
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

A month since ordering and I still don't have a delivery date, I suppose this Euro6 engine lark is delaying things.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

[quote="Hound"]
A month since ordering and I still don't have a delivery date, I suppose this Euro6 engine lark is delaying things.[/QUOTE]
When we initially enquired about ordering a car we were told between 4-6 weeks is average, then when we ordered on 17 March 2015, we were told they had one in stock so date was 27 March, to go beginning of April go on back order, received an email from Nissan HQ on 20 April to say new delivery was 5 June, which turned out to be 1 June, picked car up 2 June ........ i was led to believe, Auto QQ went on back order, but manuals were still coming through ok'ish (last few months). Have you ordered a manual? Maybe they have started to change the manuals now, hence the delay? Hopefully you'll get a date soon, which wont be too long.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Thanks Mummygilbs - my order is an auto - it's a 1.6dCi Xtronic N-tec+. I was told the waiting list for the 1.2 was longer. I don't mind a six week wait but to wait for four and not even have an estimated delivery date seems a bit slow. I think I will pester the dealer this week!
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic