2015 Delays

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
themagician

Post by themagician »

Hey all. Wish i had found this site before ordering my new QQ. After weeks of research i finally decided on the QQ and I ordered my ink blue Tekna auto last week and was initially given mid July as a delivery date, which works out well as my current company car goes back the end of July. I received an email this afternoon from the lease company telling me that the delivery date to the dealer will be the 11 September and to allow 5 days from then before i get it. I'm a little bit gutted to say the least, but hopefully it'll live up to the hype (especially as i do around 50k mile a year). I think persistent nagging of the lease company from July will be in order Will keep you updated with any developments

D1eam

Post by D1eam »

Well I guess we all just have to wait hey the magician. Some who ordered at the launch have waited months not 6 or so weeks which seems to be the current lead in time.. Just think what the wait will be when more variations come on line. I heard there will be a 1.6 auto and a super sports version later on in the year... But just rumours. So far, St lest we will have ours by then fingers crossed. O and don't forget the prices will properly of gone up too lol
D1eam a little dream of me 😉
1.2 xtronic Tekna gunmetal grey picked up June 26 2015
Mummygilbs

Post by Mummygilbs »

I popped back into my local dealership yesterday - no problem with the car, they changed my registration plates over for me to a private plate, they (motor traders) can do it instantly on line (I would have to do the old fashioned through the post way at present), they printed new plates and fitted them on for me (well stuck them on!) Never had stuck on plates before this car, hope they last but anyway, i asked how long the wait for a QQ was, he said he ordered one on Monday with a delivery date of 16 July! Didnt ask what model but thats not a bad wait i dont think! D1eam ooh a 1.6 auto petrol? Super sports version that sounds nice
2009 Ntec 2.0L manual Nightshade Black, now 2015 Ntec+ 1.2DIG T Auto Gun Metal Grey
Melbeams

Post by Melbeams »

Auto 1.6dci ordered 28 April, delivery date to dealer moved forward to 19 june
Lk74

Post by Lk74 »

ordered a 1.2 QQ Xtronic Tekna on May 18th. Given a delivery date of rougly July 10, dealer doesnt know when it will come in. Would be nice to know ! Its a factory order in ink blue. anyone order around this time have a more fixed delivery date ? It will have a euro 6 engine. Thanks
Lk74

Post by Lk74 »

hi have you been given a more accurate date yet ? i ordered mine 18 may still have no fixed date but told mid July.
Lenny_ QQ2015

Post by Lenny_ QQ2015 »

Ordered my 1.2 tekna xtronic 10/5/15 due at dealership 22/6/15
WandleJane

Post by WandleJane »

Ordered my 1.2 Xtronic Tekna at the beginning of May - delivery date I have been given is 4th July.......
Storm white 1.2 xtronic Tekna picked up June 27th
arems

Post by arems »

It sounds like I must be one of the lucky ones! Placed an order for a 1.6 Tekna 2WD on 27 May, and have been told I can pick it up on Saturday - just over 3 weeks!
WandleJane

Post by WandleJane »

[quote="WandleJane"] Ordered my 1.2 Xtronic Tekna at the beginning of May - delivery date I have been given is 4th July.......[/QUOTE]

I've just had an update - can pick it up next weekend! One week early! Yay!
Storm white 1.2 xtronic Tekna picked up June 27th