Picked up a loaner for the weekend

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
TracyCK

Post by TracyCK »

My car hasn't made it in yet, they are hoping tomorrow afternoon, but no promises...

But I am away for the weekend and so they offered me a loan of a 1.2 petrol automatic netc+ which is not too different cosmetically from the Acenta premium that I am getting. I never bothered with the test drive since I figured it would be similar to the Juke and knew it was what I wanted anyway.

I love this car! Drove it home this evening and it rides so nicely, smooth and easy, I am going to really enjoy driving the 200 miles in it tomorrow morning. I am really hoping that mine does come in tomorrow so that I don't have to go back to the Juke now lol!
Ink Blue Acenta Premium 1.6 DCI Xtronic / Protection Pack / Williams Synthetic Coat / detachable towbar
Ordered 26/3/15 / Collection 15/4/15

TracyCK

Post by TracyCK »

Well, I fell completely in love with the loaner car on the way up to Great Yarmouth where we are at the moment and yesterday, I got a call from the dealer to say that my car has arrived! I hope to collect it on Monday afternoon and can keep the loaner until I do. I am so excited! :D
Ink Blue Acenta Premium 1.6 DCI Xtronic / Protection Pack / Williams Synthetic Coat / detachable towbar
Ordered 26/3/15 / Collection 15/4/15