Ordering New Car Online

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
QQ1234

Post by QQ1234 »

I have been considering buying a QQ online due simply to the massive discounts I can find when searching the internet.
But Im a tad nervous to say the least.

I am looking now at two companies.

buyanewcaronline.co.uk
new-car-discount.com

Both are offering a 1.6 dig-t ntec+ at what appears to be excellent prices. One at 19k and the other at 19.5k.
Am I making the right decision.

Thanks
QQ 2015 1.6 Dig-T Gun Metal
Mods so far: LED interior lights, Side steps, Spare wheel, PIAA twin horns, Boot entry protector, Vinyl sill protection.

gibby9

Post by gibby9 »

I've not heard of either before but I just checked the price for a 1.2 petrol acenta with smart vision pack and it came in similar to a Car Wow price I was given a couple of weeks ago.

The car wow benefit would be that you buy from a local dealer. Hopefully someonee else may ne able comment on these two sites.
2014 Acenta Premium - Gunmetal Grey
QQ1234

Post by QQ1234 »

I did try car wow but they were still more expensive although I initially was going to purchase a lower spec model (1.2 visia). Il try car wow again for the above model I have finally set my sights on. If they can get close I think its a safer bet.
Mods so far: LED interior lights, Side steps, Spare wheel, PIAA twin horns, Boot entry protector, Vinyl sill protection.
BWA

Post by BWA »

The best bet to get the car you want at the most competitive price is to do all your online searches including carwow. Then ring up your local dealer and ask if they will match it. Invariably they do
65 plate Tekna 1.5 DCI with panoramic roof, magnetic red, space saver spare wheel kit
dode

Post by dode »

I bought my last car (62 plate QQ 1.6dci n-tec+) from new-car-discount.com - no problems at all. No issues getting local dealers to carry out service and no issues when trading-in. You will be shown as the second owner on the V5C.
accenta -> n-tec+ -> tekna
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

I bought from these people, and all went smoothly.

http://www.broker4cars.co.uk/nissan/new ... ashqai.htm
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
bkell

Post by bkell »

Haven't experienced the two online dealers you mention?? But I bought my 1st 07 QQ from "www.drivethedeal.com"
even though they were the best price at the time. The whole deal was a smooth experience. After the 1st contact with them, I was put in touch with a main Nissan dealership just 40 miles away. From that moment the dealership dealt with everything and I happily collected it from them at over 4k less.
But this new QQ purchase was made via "www.carbuyer.co.uk" mainly because they accepted mine in part ex and my new QQ was a few hundred £s cheaper than drivethedeal. But the detail and communication wasn't as good as previous purchase. The current car was driven to my home. But id have preferred to collect and communicate through a dealership, which gave so much more valuable info. carbuyer didn't even advise me I had 3 years breakdown cover. But I'd still buy online in the future. Mainly because those dealership guys could talk me into buying from them quite easily?
So if you do buy online. Definitely consider those who introduce you to a dealership for the ongoing purchase. Plus, don't be too easy to believe their delivery date wont change, or get too concerned when contact isn't regular.
Happy shopping
QQ1234

Post by QQ1234 »

Thanks...I've made contact with brokers4cars now as well.
QQ1234

Post by QQ1234 »

What a nightmare.
Ive been offered what is an excellent deal from my local dealer. But its a 1.5 dci (diesel) for £19.5k. Im only doing 6k miles per year. Would that be a bad choice?
The diesel is slow as hell when compared with the 1.6 petrol. But mpg is excellent.

www.wilsons.co.uk/nissan/new-offers/
BWA

Post by BWA »

I have the 1.5DCI TEKNA after test driving the petrol also. The diesel actually has a decent amount of poke and as you say the MPG is excellent. With your low mileage though the main thing you need to be concerned with is the DPF regeneration, especially if most of your journeys are on local roads
65 plate Tekna 1.5 DCI with panoramic roof, magnetic red, space saver spare wheel kit