well been in touch with dealer

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Daz is right chick. Its only 10 days away although you might not get it on a Sunday.
In the olden days you could only pick a Motability car up on a Wednesday as that was the DLA pay day and DWP gave the car dealer the date that the DLA would cease to be paid to the Customer. It has changed as its all done electronically now but they still are ruled by DWP.

Is your dealers a long way from where you live as you had to phone them? I would be paying them a visit and would want to see either the screen or a print out of your order as it should show everything about the car. I would also be telling them that unless they improve their communications I will be sending a report to Motability telling them how crap this particular dealership is. They wont want to lose face with Motability so hopefully they will buck their ideas up

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Bev, you are certainly having rotten luck with your QQ. What has been mentioned on the Delivery Schedules is correct, I was at our Dealers two days ago with regard to a QQ Tekna and the Sales Guy took a look at his PC and stated a Delivery of 22.08 and all the facts were there on a coloured Spread Sheet of all models. I hope all turns out well for you keep chasing - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken