well been in touch with dealer

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Well I got in touch with the dealer yesterday to see if he could give me a defo date on the arrival of my 1.6 tekna he was busy but returned my call later in the day
When asking the question his reply was "no I have no defo date I think we are looking at end of this month may be first part of may I am hoping to recieve an email may be next week from nissan as soon as your car is complete nissan will email me when it is ready for delivery and then it normaly takes 5 days to arrive at the garage"
I was in my car time of call and reception wasnt great
But me thinks I will be making a call to motobility today to see if they can shead any light very happy for everyone getting their qqs and especially ones that have got them a few weeks earlier than expected I was hoping this was going to happen to me but it doesn't look like it

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Give Motability a ring hunTell them the dealer is refusing to give you a delivery date, you have repeatedly asked and waited since JanuaryMention previously you was told car would be there but on arrival there was no car for you but an identical car with a new happy cash buyer lolLet them deal with it I bet you get a delivery date by end of day
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

I will be calling them this afternoon hopefully and c what they have to say annoying thing is he isnt refusing to give me a date just saying he hasnt got a date from nissan and keeps saying "well I did say I didnt think it would b until april "
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Dont understand how he can have a email first week in march from nissan saying my car is on the production line being made and then 2 weeks later there is a delay so wheres the car gone then I very much doubt its still there half made lol
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

dealers obviously pulled a fast one sold itDont worry but you need to ensure this does not happen again
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

Bev, it's very unlikely to be honest, sounds a lot like BS.He will have access to the ordering system/delivery schedule on his PC and it will show him the delivery date on the screen then and there.
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
korky

Post by korky »

Hi Bev....good luck with it.

Dealers do have access to the screen which shows everything from date order placed to date of delivery to expected date....I've seen it after the craziness with my order
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Yep the salesman has all that info right in front of him on the PC and he should be showing you the screen as he checks in front of you
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Right just come of the phone from motobility I have run through the whole story with them and told them my concernes they have said that there should be no reason why dealer in delaying the car and it is in their best interest to deliver the car asap
They did say that some of the stuff seemed a bit strange but were confident that my car had not been given to another customer
They looked into things and said that all the checks and everything that needed to be done by them was all complete and they had had confirmation from dwp that earliest date for them to receive payment was 20th april so even if car did arrive I couldn't take delivery of the car untill that date or after
The long and short of it is that I am going to have to stop moaning and be patient and wait if my car comes in may then so be it but I really hope it comes sooner
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Dont get down id say aim for 20th hun it will soon fly past