Delivery date

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
JimF

Post by JimF »

Just got a phone call from the dealers today to tell me my date has been brought forward from the 9th May to the 7th May. Car is a 1.2 Tekna in flame red and was ordered the first week in February.

djtex

Post by djtex »

Good news, hoping ours will come further forward also :)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

The dates are coming forward. My car was due at the dealers on 28th April and was delivered on 2nd April so things are looking up
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Dates coming forward I hope so Gill, June 19th seems to be getting further away. Good luck for tomorrow hope all goes well.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Thanks chick. Im starting to get excited now. We go to our caravan every weekend and I usually leave my car at home as we carry our dogs in hubby's Insignia but not this weekend! We are taking both cars and Daisy is going to have her first ride to the seaside on Friday where I can spend the whole weekend admiring her through the window.
By the way Cliff I will be in touch, possibly over the weekend if thats ok with you.
Fingers crossed that you wont have to wait until 19th June
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Enjoy that roof back smell of the seaside and if your like me sitting in traffic now no longer a hassle as you watch the C02 bank growing lolHow good is life right now eh GillAnyone waiting just hang in there, I dont work for Nissan but these QQs well there something else
colliedog

Post by colliedog »

19th June is the new black Arbitrary date pulled out of the ether
cliffgorse

Post by cliffgorse »

Hi Bryon, Thats sounds about right i ordered mine on the 5th Feb and was told 19th June, although Nissan customer care tell me its the worst case scenario and to appease me Stan the man in Warrington is throwing in mats. although he has just tried to sell me a boot liner with mudflaps for £216 that just happens to be a package, ( mats/flaps/liner), they seem to think we were born yesterday. its no wonder dealers get a bad name.
1.6 dci CVT Tekna Nightshade Delivery picked up on the 17th
colliedog

Post by colliedog »

[quote="cliffgorse"] Hi Bryon, Thats sounds about right i ordered mine on the 5th Feb and was told 19th June, although Nissan customer care tell me its the worst case scenario and to appease me Stan the man in Warrington is throwing in mats. although he has just tried to sell me a boot liner with mudflaps for £216 that just happens to be a package, ( mats/flaps/liner), they seem to think we were born yesterday. its no wonder dealers get a bad name. [/QUOTE]Mine was 13th Feb but have also heard of someone ordering Tekna CVT 12th march and being given same delivery date in June - I dont think Nissan realises customers actually talk to each other and it doesnt take someone with a maths degree to figure out that these dates are pie in the sky stuff.
Emma

Post by Emma »

Hi there , I also had a call from my dealer today I ordered my qq 1.5 dci acenta on 4th march and he gave me a delivery date today for 10th July , I am so hoping it comes way before then , just seems so far away .