Huge delay !!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

Doesn't fold as such but there is a small key that slots within the key fob should you need it then slides out for emergency use (flat battery).
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.

smithy12

Post by smithy12 »

@Buidseach - I would double check your calendar as it's definitely a holiday in Scotland on the 26th May (spring break) and make sure the dealer is open but not many dealer close these day.
PeterL

Post by PeterL »

If you're really fed up of waiting, this one would 'appear' to be ready and waitinghttp://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/ ... code=ucbnp
Tekna CVT 1.6 Magnetic Red - born 4/4/14 P/X 25/10/2015 for £19k with 12,000 on the clock - great car but time to change. No problems whatsoever in those 18 month's.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

So let me just throw another Spanner in the Works. I have just got back from our Nissan Dealer checked again the Nissan Spread Sheet QQ Tekna has not moved still stated as Aug 20th. But I was asked if I wanted a Tekna with 17" Wheels and a a‚¬500 rebate - answer immediately NO !. Apparently there is a delivery delay of the 19" Wheels due to the High Volume of Orders. Perhaps the Nissan Guys could confirm this ? - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

The 19" alloy wheel shortage is no excuse for delays. As AlleyCat pointed out on one of his posts, when Skoda had a supply problem with wheels etc. they just fitted or offered a different style which was available and got the cars out
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Nissan offer a range of 19" alloys on their configurator site (at a cost)Ask if you can have one of those instead?If they say they can't do that ask why that isn't available as the choice is quite extensive (at least 6 types).As Jon said above, when Skoda (yeti) had issues with the "standard" 17" wheels on the "elegance" spec models they put on the "upgrade" or "alternate" no cost option version.-Richard
AlleyCat2014-05-21 13:33:09
Nissan no more...
Buidseach

Post by Buidseach »

[quote="smithy12"] @Buidseach - I would double check your calendar as it's definitely a holiday in Scotland on the 26th May (spring break) and make sure the dealer is open but not many dealer close these day.A 

A  A A [/QUOTE]
Hi smithy thanks for the heads up on the holiday. As you say not many dealers close these days, but we were given an appointment time to collect the car.

BTW Peter L I should have been clearer with my statement re car keys. I wanted to ask whether the standard key folded for QQ Acenta standard model not premium.
Thanks
Howard Qashqai

Post by Howard Qashqai »

As expected... My 1.6 Tekna CVT ordered mid March has now slipped from its 20 June delivery date to 5th September. I'm taking that as a provisional date at this point . It's disappointing to put it mildly, but I still prefer the QQ to its competitors and my 6'2" son can fit inside (front or back), unlike for the Audi Q3 / golf / Seat etc. still, another delay and I may get a bicycle!
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Doesn't fill me with confidence form my late April order.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
Cbear

Post by Cbear »

Ditto... Doesn't fill me with confidence for my February order!!!!