Huge delay !!

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
MikeGS

Post by MikeGS »

Well currently my May 21st order is slated for November! So another 5 months driving around in my beat up looking 14 year old silver Focus Anyone would think we're trying to buy high end exclusive cars or something! Mind you I live in London but also travel for meetings and up until late May had only seen one new QQ, but over the last 10 days think I've seen 5 or 6.
2014 Tekna 1.6 CVT Storm White (well if I ever get it!!)...Ordered late April....Due Oct 10th....Delayed until Jan 2015!....Brought forward back to Oct 15th Oct!.....Collected 15th Oct... Happy days

conno

Post by conno »

I ordered my 1.2 tekna on 6th feb for 6th june delivery up until 2 days before that every thing looked ok then the delivery date was pushed back another month!
tomo2001

Post by tomo2001 »

Maybe some of the delays are for improved QC checks after reading forums like this ?
Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dci Tekna
asinrute

Post by asinrute »

There was an article in the Sunday Times today about long waits for new cars costing brands their customers, among others the QQ was mentioned it said"A Nissan Quashqai will be yours in 8-12 weeks, unless you choose an automatic with Tekna trim - panoramic roof, active ride control and other features - which is subject to six-month delays"
First ever Nissan and ordered a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in Blue Cancelled because of delivery delays
Emma

Post by Emma »

I have been waiting since 4th march for a standard qq 1.5dci acenta , with no extras , estimated delivery is still 10th July at the moment , feels like I've been waiting forever .
webweaver

Post by webweaver »

Ordered a 1.5 dci Tekna (Gunmetal) in mid February. Originally 6 week (ish) lead time. Straight away jumped to later in May. Then back again to 5th and then 9th June.Its stayed at 9th June ever since, and today the car arrived at the dealer... so I'll be in it by the end of the week!Can not wait.Sorry to hear of the OP's horrendous delays though - If mine had slipped again I'd definitely be considering the options.
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Our 1.5 dCi Tekna was order 27 March and arrived with dealer on Friday 6 June, bang on schedule. Will be collecting this Thursday.
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

Hi ordered my Qashqai 1.6 tekna CVT in pearl white with spare wheel and a few extrasand picked it up 2 weeks ago, could the problems be with dealer running out of their allocations
1.6 Tekna CVT Pearlescent White 17" wheels
hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

missed ordered in mid march
1.6 Tekna CVT Pearlescent White 17" wheels
Andie

Post by Andie »

Hi I went to my dealer in Edinburgh on March 3rd and ordered my car 1.6 CVT storm white through motability was given a date for delivery 6th June the day of delivery i got a phone call from my dealer he told me to sit down because he had some bad news for me my car has been put on back order until 3rd October that is 8 months. I agree with you 100% but what can you do? Why are customers who ordered their cars in February getting the cars now or in July just does not make sense to me
Nissan Qashqai keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!