Who wants a QQ Tekna 1.6 CVT in June in black?

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

This car was offered to me as my gun metal Tekna CVT is delayed till September 19th but I really didn't want a black car as I love the gun metal grey I have on order so I am waiting. The black QQ is stunning with the chrome but I want what I ordered.
Ordered QQ 1.6 Tekna CVT in gun metal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

The war pensioners ive no idea what package they get mate, but id bet whatever it is isnt enough for what they had to suffer for there country lolDisabled people get a premium, dont matter if your poor or a multi millionaire if your registered disabled you get the same amount to help cover parking fees and travel etcYes theres bad things in papers people abusing it, not all coppers are bent although thats in same newsI cant say same about politicians but im sure there not all lazy fraudstars, hell id wager not all Catholic priests abuse little boys Next time someone wants to dig at a disabled person or womble as i call them ( we womble about watch us walk lol) state your family history and occupation eh lets see if anyone could make asperstions on that
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

[quote="DEL73"]
Advance payment of £2000 is £55.56 a month over the three years plus Disability Living Allowance is about £240 a month so works out almost £300 a month. War pensioners pay less for Motability cars regarding advanced payments. Not sure what they receive a month. [/QUOTE]No Del the advance payment i think is £1800You pay that in full when you order / collect the car then you pay £255 a month mateIts a good deal but its a long walk away from free and Motability customers get no special treatment At the moment Motability are releasing there customers if they want to walk away from the deal without financial consequences simply as you make an order do a deal and then it changes, its unfair on everyone that delays happen Motability are just saying hey if Nissan change the deal you can walk awayAs I said earlier a 3 year lease deal is a 3 year lease deal if Nissan want to add 4 or 5 months to the order then your walking that extra time or they can extend the lease meaning they loose on the residule of the car you currently have as obviously they cant sell itOther complications come in as some cars are out of warranty after 3 years so if you break down whilst waiting for your new QQ who picks the bill up?
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

My advance payment was £1999 for the Tekna and now its not on the Motability list at all. I kept my last car for two extra years so will have had it 5 years 7 months when the QQ arrives.
kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

As a matter of intrest is it the same monthly payment for the two extra years (total allowance), I think I will probably keep my +2 when its due to change in 2 years time as due to unforseen circumstances the mileage will probably be extremely low (1st service in 2 weeks and just short of 2k miles)
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

To keep a Motability car longer than 3 years strict rules must applyyou save I think £5 a month so its not a good idea unless you have a high spec car its done mainly for those who have dropped a bomb having adaptions The mileage is the big issue, To keep it I think after 3 years the mileage has to be under or around 20K The Tekna was removed all together last quarter simply as the delay was unaceptableLike all lease plans every quarter the advance payments change to incorporate residule values, and its not funny ordering a car and watching the deposit change twiceThe deposit you pay when ordering is fixed ideal like now if prices shoot up but what about those ordering today a car for £1800 and collecting it when the prices are say £300Its said on another thread how hated I am and how I seem to make enemys by pointing stupidity out so now a few more of you can hate me for standing my groundPeople read examples of people abusing the system but in reality nowadays to be registered disabled is horrific almost barbaric medical examinations, we all read soldiers with no legs getting refused disability renewal which is just wrong but the tests are comprehensive so why dig at those who are registered classing them as spoiled as did they cancel as they didnt like the colourAn old saying but still applies you want my advantages take my illness
DEL73

Post by DEL73 »

I paid £2300 advance payment for my current Motability car and had done only 15,000 miles at three years and as I had not got enough money to pay another big advance payment decided to extend the lease (it has to be 15,000 miles or less to extend).

I totally agree Donkey, I was born with Spina Bifida and if anyone wants my disability to get DLA and the chance of motability then I would switch places with someone not disabled in a second!

When people cancel a motability order for a car it is likely to be becuase their circumstances have changed or they cannot wait for the car if it is delayed.
kinelfire

Post by kinelfire »

Yeah I know all the rules about keeping the car for 2 more years its just that the monthly payment is never mentioned - I suppose you dont find that out untill you ask. Mine will be well under the 15k mileage limit come the time & as it is a +2 360 I think I'll keep it. I was considering the new X-Trail but the early reviews I've seen are not so good. There is a rumour from Nissan though that a +2 version of the new QQ will be released later next year (which is what originally happened with the !st QQ, the +2 followed about a year after original release.) Will have to wait & see though if that actually happens. At the moment you can get a Tekna 1.2 or 1.5 on motability at £1799 & £1999 advance payment respectively, I think it was just 1.6 & CVT Teknas that were removed.
kinelfire2014-05-23 01:08:20
Cafe Latte 2010 1.5 n-tec. then 2013 Black 1.5 360+2
Kerstep

Post by Kerstep »

Is it still available ?