Ain't none in Spain

General Information Forum for the J11 QashQai. (Formerly Order Forum)
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

Just back from a week in Spain (it was very sunny by the way, how has UK been )?Anyway the point is, there are no new QQs in Costa Blanca, only old ones, so they aren't disappearing over there for sure.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.

hobo22

Post by hobo22 »

You have not been looking very hard, I picked mine up monday and the dealer said they were shipping out 150 a month
1.6 Tekna CVT Pearlescent White 17" wheels
Stevethegreatgolfer

Post by Stevethegreatgolfer »

I spent the entire week looking for one. My wife and children were really p**d off that I made them sit by the roadside 10 hours a day, every day, with a tick sheet.
Storm White Tekna CVT - Collected on 23 August 2014.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Steve, I go to our Dealer every week and get thrown out of the office when a new QQ Customer comes in. When I take a look in the Parking Area there are QQ's everywhere. But when I check in Berlin and around it is like looking for a Needle in a Haystack - never seen one Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken