Arrived this weekend

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Quorient

Post by Quorient »

I'm delighted with my 1.2 DIG T Qashqai. It drives so smoothly and although you will never win a Grand Prix it so far has seemed well capable on local roads and a quick burst up the M11 and back.So far - love it.
2014 1.2 DIG-T Gunmetal Tekna and loving it!

Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

congrats and hope u enjoy using it,looks nice
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

The Tekna looks really smart in gun metal - especially with the crossover pack fitted - a colleague of mine at work is getting one in a month or so. It's going to be Qashqaiville in the work carpark soon supergrover2014-07-13 20:03:20
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Stupot100

Post by Stupot100 »

More the merrier on the road cheaper things will get ......not lol hope u enjoy it lol and sure u will i was a avid volvo lover but getting my acenta premium has completly changed my mind dont think il be going back to volvos unless they come up with something special to beat this lol
Wendle

Post by Wendle »

That looks great in Gunmetal. Can I ask have you upgraded the wheels? If so any chance of a few extra pictures showing these off?
Quorient

Post by Quorient »

Hello Wendle I have to say I couldn't make my mind up about the colour between the new blue (lovely in some lights but a bit purpley in others), red and the gun metal but really pleased with my final choice. I did change the wheels to dark grey Ibiscus and I think it suits very well and a bit less "blingy" (he says having added some chrome!!!)Here are a few more shots to try to show the wheels for you (unfortunately taken when my neighbours had come home and not a lot of room to get the angles I really wanted). Hope you like them and the standard wheels are up for sale if anyone is interested. Thanks Mark
2014 1.2 DIG-T Gunmetal Tekna and loving it!
ProceSS

Post by ProceSS »

nice Alloys
:geek: QQ TEKNA 1.2DIG-T NIGHSHADE - 2014 :geek:
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mark, nice job ! Actually the new Alloys instead of the Std Tekna ones seem to set the QQ of nicely the colors seem to blend very well together. With regard to the "Extras" we are going along a similiar path so when all the "Bits & Pieces" are fitted and the QQ is complete I will post some pics - Enjoy your time with the QQ but be careful of the Alloys - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

Looking very classy Quorient. The grey Ibiscus look stunning and compliment the Gun Metal perfectly. It was our first colour choice but the availability of a Pearl Black in 7 days versus a Gun Metal in 3 months was the clincher. When we change in 3 or so years, I'm pretty sure the 'other half' will insist on a Gum Metal QQ.Welcome to the ever growing ranks of new QQ parents!ps. If anyone is lucky enough to get twins or triplets, I suspect there would be no shortage of volunteers willing to adopt any 'spare' arrivals
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
Wendle

Post by Wendle »

Thanks for posting the extra pictures. I'm so tempted by those exact alloys too, really like them and I suppose make it a bit different to all the other Tekna's. Have to make a decision soon, however the more I see of the standard Tekna wheel the more I like them too. Decisions decisions.......