Berlin Tekna is there

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Wendle

Post by Wendle »

Storm White looks great by the way, this would have been my first choice but we already have a 14 week old pearlescent white car so the wife insisted on black (to be fair it will actually be her car).

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wendle, in the other direction that is the reason we went for White. We have had a Micra, Note Tekna and the Juke Tekna all in Met Black and when they are clean with the Chrome Accessories they are really eye catching. The other reason for the choice of White was after seeing what jonceebee had done with his QQ early in the year and when first seen it was a real eye opener what could be done - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

Good point. "When they are clean". I spent 5 hours yesterday, washing , polishing, sealing and waxing our new arrival and as a reward the first rain for almost 2 weeks descended just before I was 'forced' to drive 10 miles to drop some stuff off at a mates. So all the dust and other muck that has accumulated on the road headed for the sides of the QQ! (note to self: add mudflaps to list)Having owned white cars, I still can't understand why black ones look dirty so much faster? Oh well, not getting the pressure washer out again today in case the neighbours think I've got OCD! Just rinse the wheels off 'cos it's got an appointment with the Alloy Gator fitters tomorrow.
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

FoxyG, we learned our lesson before and had these fitted to the Juke and it was a natural progression to get them fitted to the QQ so that job is done for us.
If you need the Nissan Info`here it is : Mudguard Set Front & Rear #KE788-4E080 and costs online at Glyn Hopkins for eg 59 UKP - Dave

Incidently my brother has a new Met Black Audi Q7 S-Line Plus in the UK and within days he was complaining, so I checked here at Audi Germany and you cannot even get them for this model on the web, needless to say he is well pee'ed.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Kris

Post by Kris »

FoxyG link to ebay for mud flapshttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131206721743?ssPageN ... 1497.l2649 these are £48.95 but you can put in offer. (they where a bit less when I did but put offer in £5 below asking and was accepted). Free delivery and did come quick. may be of interest.

1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Wendle

Post by Wendle »

Hi Dave,

I've been to my local dealership today and typically they've only gone and blooming sold the Storm White QQ with the black Ibiscus alloys. How dare they!!! Now they have taken delivery of the new X-Trail, they have apparently reduced their demo QQ's from 2 to 1.

Sorry I was unable to get any pixies, however it looked great (from memory).
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

[quote="Kris"]
FoxyG link to ebay for mud flapshttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131206721743?ssPageN ... 1497.l2649 these are £48.95 but you can put in offer. (they where a bit less when I did but put offer in £5 below asking and was accepted). Free delivery and did come quick. may be of interest.

[/QUOTE]Good link Kris. Followed your advice and got my bid accepted at £42.00. At the rate I'm going I may need to re-register my QQ as an LGV! Although, in reflection, I'm not up to the 'accessory' level of the 'White Knights'....yet
July 2014 1.5 DCi Tekna, Pearl Black. Chrome pack,bonnet protector and black Alloy Gators.
FoxyG

Post by FoxyG »

[quote="Wendle"]Hi Dave,I've been to my local dealership today and typically they've only gone and blooming sold the Storm White QQ with the black Ibiscus alloys. How dare they!!! Now they have taken delivery of the new X-Trail, they have apparently reduced their demo QQ's from 2 to 1.Sorry I was unable to get any pixies, however it looked great (from memory).[/QUOTE]How dare they sell the QQ with the very practical and attractive alloys There is no way on earth that I could justify buying the new X- Trail...that's my official statement supported by my wife In three years time I'm buying an X-Trail with black Ibiscus alloys.....although this may be dependent on the terms of my divorce Can't think of a reason to justify it other than practicality (or impracticality)
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Wendle, thanks for trying but it is not the end of the World ?Y?‹ - Dave
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Well I jokingly said I thought there was a rattle and look what happened, these Guys are so efficient Dave