It's hear

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Picked it up today. Picture attached. Very pleased. Will put some comments on at later stage today. Worth the wait

image.jpeg

All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Paul, congratulations ! now you can begin to hopefully enjoy your time with the QQ like most of us do - Dave ;)
All you have to do now is update your facts and get rid of the Nismo Juke comment :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Dave well spotted. Juke comment now gone.
If any others looking at this should the car come with a safety kit in the boot (vest, triangle etc) as mine didn't but read somewhere it should ? Just put a call into the dealer.
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
TheStig

Post by TheStig »

Hi,
Congratulations on your new arrival. Yes, mine came with a safety kit in the boot. Speak to the dealer.
65 plate 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

Hello Paul, congratulations on the new arrival. Have fun.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Thanks guys. Quick call to the dealer and I picked up the kit this afternoon. I was missing ! They are only 2 miles away so no harm done. Enjoying !
All the best
Paul
Danny

Post by Danny »

congratulations! Looks lovely and shiny!
2016 - 1.2 Xtronic - N-tec + - Blade Silver
daddydoug
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by daddydoug »

Wow, looking good there. I have just booked a test drive on Saturday for a Qashqai Tekna 1.6 auto. I have been undecided on colours, either between Magnetic Red or Gun Metal. I thought Magnetic Red had won, but seeing yours in Gun Metal, am now undecided again!

Enjoy the new car, and keep us posted on how it's going.
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Thanks will do. Although I like gun metal it was supposed to be bronze ! Delays made it unreasonable for me to wait and dealer swapped over with one they just got in. I would take a look at bronze as in the light the sheen looks very nice. Let us know what you decide
All the best
Paul
ImoT

Post by ImoT »

It looks great! I got mine this morning, very happy with it :) Can I ask Paul what SD card is in your connect system? Is it the one that begins with KE288 or the one with 25920 etc on it?