Chestnut Bronze Picked up today

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Mark46

Post by Mark46 »

Definitely a marmite colour.
It’s the first time I have looked properly at the front of the new QQ and personally I don’t like it, too much clutter and It looks like an absolute nightmare to clean.
I think Nissan got it spot on with the Mk2 and should have only slightly tweaked it.
QQ 2014 (64) 1.5dci n-tec+ (gun metallic)
DRL mod & mud flaps.

AndyM

Post by AndyM »

Cheers Dave, we liked the look of this and to be fair we got a cracking deal,couldn’t justify the extra cost for a Tekna or Tekna +,
This does everything we need it to do and more,and free Sky TV subscription with sports for 18 months was a bonus.
Going to try and get some better pictures tomorrow that show the colour better, these were taken in the haste of pulling on the drive today.
Initial thoughts on the way home were, a more refined drive,seemed smoother over roads we are familiar with and seemed quieter in the cabin and much improved seats,all good so far,but only a few miles under the belt,will do a report after a thousand miles or so.
2017 N-Connecta/comfort pack 1.2 Xtronic Chestnut Bronze
Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

Hello AndyM,

Not seen any Chestnut Bronze Qashqai's (or facelifted white) on the road yet! A couple of black, silver, grey, red and plenty of Vivid Blue ;) :lol:

You mention you've got the LED pack in your signature but looking at your pictures it looks like it's not been fitted. Did you decide against it in the end? 🤔
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
AndyM

Post by AndyM »

Great spot that,Just spent the morning looking into this,would never have spotted that until we drove at night,just looked into this and it looks like the dealer forgot to put it on the order,apparently they had to change the order after we left the showroom and didn’t put it on the second time around as some details were wrong on the original order, on the plus side our payments have gone down slightly, a bit gutted about this.
AndyM

Post by AndyM »

Bit naff weather today,trying to get a picture not looking so allegro brown 😂

Sandgrounder

Post by Sandgrounder »

AndyM wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 am Great spot that,Just spent the morning looking into this,would never have spotted that until we drove at night,just looked into this and it looks like the dealer forgot to put it on the order,apparently they had to change the order after we left the showroom and didn’t put it on the second time around as some details were wrong on the original order, on the plus side our payments have gone down slightly, a bit gutted about this.

I bet you’re gutted about it. At least they’ve adjusted your payments but it’s disappointing they didn’t notice their omission and inform you before delivery. Anyway, enjoy your new QQ. Some great photos by the way. Hopefully I’ll see a Chestnut Bronze QQ on the road in the near future! :)
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)
AndyM

Post by AndyM »

So, looks like it’s got to go in for it’s first fault, car is 4 days old, 30 miles on the clock, emergency brake system activated at 30mph for no reason, nothing in front,car braked for a few seconds,quite scary.
bev06
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by bev06 »

I still havn't seen a Chestnut bronze in the flesh and from photographs it looks exactly the same colour as the metallic bronze. Bit cheeky of Qashqai to announce a new colour and charge so much more for it when its nearly identical to the previous bronze colour.
MikeGC

Post by MikeGC »

AndyM wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 am So, looks like it’s got to go in for it’s first fault, car is 4 days old, 30 miles on the clock, emergency brake system activated at 30mph for no reason, nothing in front,car braked for a few seconds,quite scary.
This thread might be of use - you aren’t alone

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6333
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Qashowner
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Qashowner »

Has to be a nice colour, I have the same colour, I like it!
Past cars Mercedes B Class, S Class, E Class Estate, E Class Coupe, G Wagen, 260E interspersed with Peugeot 406 and Audi Coupe.