My Rogue Sport, a.k.a Qashqai

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

DaveBerlin wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 3:32 pm KYRGYZ, so just to carry on from where Gel left off.
The Bonnet Strut Set was supplied from a Russian Supplier as Gel has mentioned and they are available still on eBay. These are well worth the money and are dead easy to install and function well.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bonnet-Hood- ... 2693995295

The Shark Fin Antenna was supplied from Village Garages Canada, I installed these on our Juke & QQ and are excellent quality, easy to install and a good paint match. Visually they improve the look of the QQ but they are not DAB compatible as Canada does not have this but I played with this in and around Berlin and for me it worked but I must say I am more of an FM user.

https://shop.visualgarage.com/

37C6F8C6-47A2-485E-83F7-404F1F84E074.png

There are Suspension Kits around but you need to Search the Web, this company in Germany supply parts but they are on the expensive side as here they have to be TÜV Approved which is a stringent German Safety Test which when I have asked US Suppliers they just laugh .

4610E9C4-5FCD-4605-B6C1-3B2B4017659D.jpeg

So hope this short story is of help - Dave :D
Hi Dave great link for the shark fin, was this an easy fit ?
Do you have to drop the head lining and remove the old one then this is simple install in same location.
Was any added wiring needed or was it plug and go

Regards
Terry
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Terry, just to warn you this Antenna like many others inc the Nissan OEM Version are Not DAB Compatible, here in Berlin it works fine. I have fitted this Antenna on our previous Juke & now the QQ and it is easy, just take your time.
Just unscrew the Old Antenna Rod and the New Shark Fin just fits over what is left, just a quick screw in connection and stick the Body on. That’s it no Headline dropping, it is just important that the installation area is marked, I used masking tape and guide marks to get the correct position and then just stick it on with the Double Sided Tape supplied - Dave :)
Warning give it time to stick, by that I mean do not stick the QQ through an Auto Car Wash immediately :lol:

2741CAD9-C5F3-4D32-A6AC-74E6B58A7D95.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
KYRGYZ

Post by KYRGYZ »

Yeah, thanks, I got the antenna, but didn't have a chance to install it yet...

My car is under the rebuild - Nissan ordered new fuel pump, new head gasket, new intake manifold, new intake manifold gasket, new injectors and other stuff... I guess it was that bad... until then, my loaner is 2017 Rogue Sport with 1000 miles :D
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

DaveBerlin wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:23 am Terry, just to warn you this Antenna like many others inc the Nissan OEM Version are Not DAB Compatible, here in Berlin it works fine. I have fitted this Antenna on our previous Juke & now the QQ and it is easy, just take your time.
Just unscrew the Old Antenna Rod and the New Shark Fin just fits over what is left, just a quick screw in connection and stick the Body on. That’s it no Headline dropping, it is just important that the installation area is marked, I used masking tape and guide marks to get the correct position and then just stick it on with the Double Sided Tape supplied - Dave :)
Warning give it time to stick, by that I mean do not stick the QQ through an Auto Car Wash immediately :lol:

2741CAD9-C5F3-4D32-A6AC-74E6B58A7D95.jpeg
Thanks for that Dave easy fit then, just need to save the funds now so much to buy with these Qashqai there does not seem to be an end to what you can add.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
KYRGYZ

Post by KYRGYZ »

just did 4000 mile oil change (even though recommended is 6500 miles) and look how filthy it is...

Used new AmazonBasics oil and Nissan OEM filter, seems to be OK and has everything other brands have... btw car gained about 3mpg and drives better with less vibrations... happy and I save $50 and maybe 3-4 hours if I did it at the stealership

Also I'm converting my RS (rogue sport) into a light off roader, to start exploring California - Yosemite, Tahoe etc
got an OEM tow hook and D rings (5 ton pulling load)

Also got a simple and cheap light bar from Amazon until I get enough money to make my own bull bar :)
Hard to see at night though :(

Time to install my Hella 500 lights and get a fog lights

Next step is BFGoodrich K02s in 215/65 R16 and new wheels, probably will get eibach lift springs sometime next year as well
KYRGYZ

Post by KYRGYZ »

got my lights on :D not really happy with light output but they do look cool :D I might replace them with LED ones

Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

KYRGYZ wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm got my lights on :D not really happy with light output but they do look cool :D I might replace them with LED ones

I would of gone for a small light bar across that black bull bar