Post pictures of your QashQai here!
duncho

Post by duncho »

Mine is now 6yrs old / 117.000km 🙂

1EC1F8F4-3B1A-4DD1-9D98-9DB29B00C809.jpeg

8C2B290A-384C-4CDC-B07B-844EC4270AC2.jpeg

Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Duncho, so you are still looking after your 6 year old QQ and it is still looking Good. IMHO it does pay to look after your vehicle as this is quite an initial outlay / investment, after the House and Wife 😉 When we handed our 5 year old QQ over to our Dealer in Dec, I then thought “What the Hell” it still looks like new, that’s life - Regards Dave 😊
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
duncho

Post by duncho »

Hi Dave, thanks. Are you happy with your new motor, is it better than the old one, in particular transmission? How much did you get from dealer?
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Duncho, I personally had no problems with the 1,2L Motor which I liked for normal driving, but it just lacked a little power in Hilly Areas like the Munich Area and you had to use the Box. I have always had Manual Boxes except the yearly trip to the US and the Autos tended to spoil you.
So the 1,3L / 160PS I drove 3 times with the 7 Speed DCT Box (ProPILOT) and was more and more impressed, the motor is so quite, the Gearbox smooth and quite even playing with Manual it’s impressive. The Stop Start is a Pain, but it functions all of the time which the other did not, could it be the VARTA Battery 😁
I done a deal with our Dealer and I actually got €14000 for it with a few extras thrown in. I cannot stand messing around with Dealers for Cash Sums or advertising and getting the mobile phone gangs appearing on your doorstep trying to knock you down on price, just a real pain. So basically very pleased, Gun Metal Color Nice, Additions Nice, Winter Alloys Nice, Tekna + very pleasing, now just awaiting the fitting of the Summer “Wind Alloys” in April.
Hope all is well with the Family and that we ALL get through this Virus Problem - Dave 🙂
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken