Rouge Sport Rear Bumper Protector Fitted

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

Just fitted Genuine Rouge Sport rear Bumper protector, I was going to buy the UK edition but came across the US version and thought it looked better.
So ordered from a Nissan dealer in USA took just over a week for delivery and 5 minutes to fit, looks very smart.

Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Terry, looks very highly polished. Just a Tip we have a Nissan Protector and it does not matter how careful you are the scratches will appear from loading and unloading. What I knocked up from some Rubber Sheeting was a simple “Protector” similiar to what is now offered for the QQ J11B by Nissan, but this is very expensive. I also looked at the Rogue Sport in Florida last year and externally it appears the same as our QQ although it is built in Japan so the Accessories should fit - Dave :D

562BCC8C-2DFC-445C-AB21-EFFBA0AA1A4F.jpeg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
ThreeSixty

Post by ThreeSixty »

Hello Terry, could you copy the link of where you bought it. Looks smart indeed on the ink blue.
1.5 dCi 360. Ink Blue; Mud Flaps and Internal rubber mats & after market door sill plates.
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

DaveBerlin wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:23 am Terry, looks very highly polished. Just a Tip we have a Nissan Protector and it does not matter how careful you are the scratches will appear from loading and unloading. What I knocked up from some Rubber Sheeting was a simple “Protector” similiar to what is now offered for the QQ J11B by Nissan, but this is very expensive. I also looked at the Rogue Sport in Florida last year and externally it appears the same as our QQ although it is built in Japan so the Accessories should fit - Dave :D

562BCC8C-2DFC-445C-AB21-EFFBA0AA1A4F.jpeg
Hi Dave I work for a Bus/Coach parts company and purchased some rubber sheeting from them just like you mention, I use it when loading heavy stuff.
I already had a few scratches on the bumper, so easy to get the paint seams very soft on the qashqai and the slightest thing leaves a mark so buying the chrome protector has covered these and will offer some extra protection and looks very smart on the ink blue.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

ThreeSixty wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:44 pm Hello Terry, could you copy the link of where you bought it. Looks smart indeed on the ink blue.
Thanks it does look very smart on the ink blue I purchased mine from ebay and had delivery through the global system the ebay number is 123167278309
This is a genuine Nissan Dealer in the USA

But you can do a search for the part number T99B1-6MA0A if you want to look for other suppliers
You can also get it here but works out more expensive https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/n ... 6ma0a.html
KYRGYZ

Post by KYRGYZ »

i had one when I purchased me RS and I just threw it away since it looked ugly on mine... but that looks really good on blue... weird :)