LED Interior & Number Plate

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

Purchase a pack or 6 LED for interior lights and number plate £1.56 from https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Auto-T1 ... c4dUzSLEh

Must say I am very impressed with the look it has given the rear of the car in the dark.

The interior light in the dark is so much brighter now and kinda gives a warm feeling very impressed with these for the price
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights

d0Min_uS

Post by d0Min_uS »

It's look nice but don't last, the led burn fast and on mine J11 stay a little dimmed at night.

I use led from Aliexpress and PHILIPS, the Aliexpress led burn fast and stay dimmed at night, PHILIPS led look much brighter and cool, last much more but stay dimmed also at night.

I come back to stock w5w halogen.
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 dci CVT X-Tronic (J11-2014) color: Black - Z11, engine: R9M 2WD
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

Mine are from Aliexpress but they do not seem dimmed there very bright at night and give a nice warm look.
You can see in the images these are very bright.
There are many different types you can buy from Aliexpress some are cheaper than others and will not work as good only time will show if the ones I have will last or not.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
Greg86

Post by Greg86 »

He means they stay slightly lit at night. When the car is turned off some of the cheap led bulbs give off a faint glow.
2015 QQ 1.5 dci Ntec+
Nightshade
Team Heko wind deflectors
Hard wired Nextbase 212 dash cam
Gas bonnet strut kit
Debadged rear
Mud guards
LED strip lights in boot
PIAA dual tone horn
3D Gel numberplates
LED headlights
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

Greg86 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:13 am He means they stay slightly lit at night. When the car is turned off some of the cheap led bulbs give off a faint glow.
Oh right have not noticed that problem with mine either, I have checked with the covers on and off in the dark and they are fully Off I was aware of that problem from reading another post.
I go out to work at 3am each day so I am sure I would notice it if they were doing it.
It is like you say it must be the cheaper versions, that is one thing you need to watch for when buying from aliexpress there are bargains to be had but cheap is not always a bargain.
Certain things I purchase I will only buy if the seller has many reviews with pictures from buyers that way you can get an idea of how they perform although you have to be care full as many people review before they have even tested an item.

Thanks for clarifying what what he was saying