Wheels colour change

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Terry64
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Terry64 »

Well I had my car in today to have my wheels done, excellent service dropped my car off at 8am and collected finished at 5pm.
I was originally looking at getting Flash chrome but on arrival was told this colour could not be applied to my wheels, some thing to do with the shape.

So I had to choose a colour they call it Smoked Chrome, I got home and started to panic nearly phoned them up to change it to Black gloss as I was thinking have I done the right thing.

So arrived to collect the car and I am very impressed with the finish.

Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Thumbs up for me
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

Daewar wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:19 pm Thumbs up for me
Thanks the photos actually do not do them justice they look better when your actually seeing the wheels.
Qashqai ACENTA 1.5 DIESEL , INK BLUE, Chrome Mirror caps,Tailgate Lower/Upper Trim,Front Lip Door side Strips Front lower grill, Bonnet struts,Puddle light + Footwell lights
daddydoug

Post by daddydoug »

Yup, a thumbs up from me too. I had my Tekna wheels re diamond cut last year. I was thinking about getting mine done in a kind of smokey grey colour, but wasn't brave enough to go for the change. Thankfully my diamond cuts are still looking great with no scuffs or whiteworm reforming. My wife has a Hyundai with smoked grey alloys and I always think they look good. So a good choice Terry, and park carefully against them kerbs!

Cheers
Doug
Magnetic Red 2015 Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dci130 Xtronic. Now replaced with a Nissan Juke Tekna plus in Gunmetal Grey (2021)
switchback

Post by switchback »

Black chrome looks good as well. We had our Zoe wheels done................

2015 1.6 dci Tekna, AWD.
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

switchback wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:15 pm Black chrome looks good as well. We had our Zoe wheels done................

Black chrome was the original colour I wanted however the place that did my wheels had one on display and it did not seem to look as good as yours do, it appeared lighter maybe there lighting.
I do like that Black chrome look you have though
Terry64

Post by Terry64 »

daddydoug wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:36 pm Yup, a thumbs up from me too. I had my Tekna wheels re diamond cut last year. I was thinking about getting mine done in a kind of smokey grey colour, but wasn't brave enough to go for the change. Thankfully my diamond cuts are still looking great with no scuffs or whiteworm reforming. My wife has a Hyundai with smoked grey alloys and I always think they look good. So a good choice Terry, and park carefully against them kerbs!

Cheers
Doug
Thanks for that Doug, it is surprising what you can do with a set of basic wheels already I have been asked several times if I have purchased new wheels,

Terry