Need help

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Crashyqui
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Crashyqui »

Hi I need someone who know there way around the dash board the car was telling me System fault In yellow and it was the near miss Symbol

Crashyqui
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Crashyqui »

That’s what I thought back to Nissan I go for the 5th time this car is a headache
Joed1977
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Joed1977 »

Hi - we have a white pearlescent coloured Nissan Qashqui and recently dirt has got onto the paintwork which seems to have stuck like glue. It looks like bark and dirt when you try to remove it. Nothing will get it off. We have tried everything including tar and glue remover and t-cut. Any suggestions on what we can use which wont damage the paintwork or cause scratches????? thanks
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Joed,

You should start a new thread as this is a new topic. But to answer your question, you should try is Clay Bar. Here is a link to get you started. https://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-c ... -products?

Joed1977 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:21 am Hi - we have a white pearlescent coloured Nissan Qashqui and recently dirt has got onto the paintwork which seems to have stuck like glue. It looks like bark and dirt when you try to remove it. Nothing will get it off. We have tried everything including tar and glue remover and t-cut. Any suggestions on what we can use which wont damage the paintwork or cause scratches????? thanks
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Joed, we have the same Color QQ, please take a look at this Old Post "How to Remove Tree Resin" which might well help you - Dave :)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2600&p=27532&hilit=tree+sap#p27530
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken