Keep or Change ??

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Thanks guys :)
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel

DD41

Post by DD41 »

Sorry guys I crumbled under pressure :roll: have ordered the new X Trail Tekna DIG-T DCT Gun metal grey did get a good trade in thou.
GOING TO MISS THIS SITE BEEN A GREAT HELP THANK YOU :)
19 plate X Trail 1.3 DIG-T DCT Tekna Gun metal grey + led kick plates + footwell lights + Chrome lower boot finsher
16plate 1.2 DigtT cvt Tekna ink blue pan roof chome pack/ protection pack / chrome sill protectors / Nissan mud flaps/Spare wheel
Den123
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Den123 »

Why did you not sell it private
DD41

Post by DD41 »

To many tyre kickers these days.I wouldn't pay that much to a Joe blogs from a house.
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

As I was buying my new CX-5 via a broker, (saved Β£5k), I needed to sell myself so you can list for free
on this site.
https://www.wizzle.co.uk/

WIZ.JPG

You post details about your car, and lots of photos; then wait to see what offers come in, some
of which'll be from dealers. Wizzle will give you pricing suggestions.

In the end I sold to this company in Nth Wales, who on review site had excellent feedback.
https://carterandhaines.co.uk/sell-your-car

They made an offer & I accepted; we agreed date of handover, and they arranged for driver
to collect. I was nervous as he inspected my QQ, as having read reviews of others, at this stage some
companies suddenly claim flaws are present they didn't see on photos.
He took his own set of pics and mailed to Carter & Haines that morning;
within minutes my Bank a/c was credited, and few minutes after that an e mail from DVLA
confirming I was no longer owner. Very efficient / smooth transaction.
Can thoroughly recommend this company.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Thanks Gel! I keep this I mind for next time. hopefully thou I'll keep the X trail :roll: :lol:
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

DD41, Nice choice we also looked at the X-Trail but thought it was a little large for us but we liked it. Nice choice of color also that is what the Tekna + will be when we order it. Enjoy your time with X-Trail and perhaps a pic and a comment now and then would be nice - Dave πŸ™‚
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Will do Dave.πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Geordieman

Post by Geordieman »

Approaching 10000 miles on ours and it is 18 months old. No problems apart from 3 activation's of the auto braking system for no reason. Lovely to drive, looks great and good mpg. But I am uncomfortable with it having the problematic 1.2 petrol engine and the CVT as the mileage increases. The 1.3 DCT auto sounds like it will be better. Do I extend the warranty at 3 years or do I change it that is the problem. I don't like the feeling of uncertainty each time I go out in it so I am very low on confidence in it. Not had that feeling since I used to drive an old banger 50 years ago.
2020 Tekna 1.3 DCT Auto, Pearl Black, Pan Roof, Heated Screen, ss door sills, Chrome door handle covers, ss Reg Plate frames, Gas Bonnet struts, chrome wheel nut covers, black side protection strips.
DD41

Post by DD41 »

Geordieman I test drove the QQ 1.3 DCT its rapid fantastic engine & box.πŸ‘ Wifes decision for X trail πŸ˜”.cant wait thou πŸ™ˆ If would have kept the QQ we would have had the extended warranty.