Ink Blue Tekna is dog's b***ks

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

silver or black!
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)

oswmobo

Post by oswmobo »

Probably Black coz black is black and will blend with the tyres whereas silver may be a different silver to the Acenta Premium wheels and show up more
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium Ink Blue.
TerryDee

Post by TerryDee »

Gel, When fitting your Alloygators, did you use the jack and pump that came with the car? And did you leave the wheels on (I see from their video that they rotate the wheel when on the car - handbrake off I suppose, so putting wedges under the tyres on the ground must be essential). My car comes in a couple of weeks, so just planning ahead.
QQ2 1.2 DigT Tekna Magnetic Red Ordered Feb Delivery June 18
th0mps0n

Post by th0mps0n »

[quote="oswmobo"]Probably Black coz black is black and will blend with the tyres whereas silver may be a different silver to the Acenta Premium wheels and show up more[/QUOTE]
yeah, but silver might make the look of the rims even bigger size, which adds a bit more premium look :)
1.6 dCi 2WD manual Tekna Bronze with Thermaclear, Illuminated sidebars, Chrome premium pack, Chrome mirror covers, Chrome door sill strips

Ordered 2nd May, delivered 20th Nov. :)
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Front tyres if not in gear will turn freely; it did make application easier.Back ones I should have taken 'handbrake' off, in hindsight as they were fixed. On pump no, haven't tried that QQ one as yet - had 12v pump I got from Lidl, which replaced a seriesof failed footpumps, the quality of which seems to be getting progressively worse in QC terms/ life expectancy. Lidl's little number guaranteed for 3 years.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D