Another QQ for me!

Post pictures of your QashQai here!
Bros

Post by Bros »

Just changed my 2015 QQ ntec 1.5 for a 2017 tekna 1.5, loved my first car.
Hope this one gives me the same reliability etc. Love the extra gadgets, glass pan roof, heated seats, blind spot warning, lovely wheels etc
Could have got the newer facelift model for about £750 more,but, to be honest made no difference to me.
What do others think of the model facelift change?
ATB
Bobby

IMG_0805.PNG

QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2017 Ink Blue j11 Mk2
Previously - QQ 1.5dci NTEC 2015 Black j11 Mk2

gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Well the facelift Tekna doesn't have full leather seats like yours.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Gloucester, you got me thinking with your comment. We have partial Leather Seats in our QQ and I always thought Nappa was “Plastic” Leather but it appears not to be so. The new QQ J11B Tekna + has Full Nappa which when reading the facts does not seem to be a bad choice and there appears to be advantages, something else I learned today - Dave 👍

These comments seem to be general :
What is the difference between leather and Nappa leather seating?
“Being comfortable in your vehicle shouldn’t be difficult, and yet so often, we hear people complaining about the seating in their vehicle. Fortunately, when you purchase a new vehicle, most of them have leather and Nappa leather options. But what is the difference between leather and Nappa leather seating?
The main difference between standard leather and Nappa leather is that Nappa is generally softer than your standard leather. The leather has also been dyed to make it with what are called water-soluble colorants which makes the material more resistant to light. This helps to reduce fading of its color and keep it the material true to form during the life of the vehicle.
Another benefit of Nappa leather is that because of the added coat it has received it is easier to clean than regular leather. The extra sanding that is applied to the Nappa leather also makes it extremely smooth.
Now, none of this is to say that the leather interior isn’t outstanding. It is extremely comfortable and still makes for a great interior option for those who aren’t looking to spend the extra money to go for the Nappa leather package”
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

What I was meaning was the wearing surfaces - the "old" Tekna had leather but the new one is cloth. You have to go to the Tekna+ for full leather.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)