Qashqai suspension noise

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
vinissa
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by vinissa »

Hello everyone, noisy suspension problem.
How to fix.
Video

Nick_Precision
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Nick_Precision »

I can't really hear properly that noise. Can somebody enlighten me if we are speaking about knocking noise or squicking noise?
I have some knocks that I hear from my suspension, but it's on very rare occasions and only during some frequent shallow potholes, that spending money for diagnosis with Nissan can't be justified (also considering that 6 months ago the car has been health check and MOT with report from Glyn Hopkins).
Thanks
1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta J11A
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Nick, if you Note the video Front shows a pic of the QQ J11B which to me indicates there are problems with this model which is relatively new. The actual video breakdown is of the older QQ J11A (guaranteed the similiar Construction), so is there a problem or is this just another informative video. Our 5 year old J11A never had this problem for example - Dave 🤨
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken