Bi-LED Headlamps - How Good Do You Find Yours?

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
jwoodford66
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by jwoodford66 »

Iv allways had audi and kia and also ford with xenons and now the Nissan with led to be honest the xenons was impressive but the led I find much more light output and also looks very impressive the projector type headlights with the led excellent

pkrisz74
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by pkrisz74 »

Hi everyone,

I find the full LED front lights very chic. The low beam is perfect, but the high beams are dim - weak according my expectations. The high beam headlights would be better as a standard bulb type! Beside all, it s shame that the height of the beam can not be adjusted from the cabin!
The back lights are beautiful. I drive a 2019 Qashqai 1.3 DIGT in Tekna+ version and I wonder, why did the Nissan assemble a "normal" bulb type rear turn signal lights on the car with the highest equipment package? Some other producers installing rear LED turn lights on the cars with lower equipment.
It would be more cool if the Nissan would assemble also LED type rear turn lights.

Cheers,

Krisz
SommerGirl
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by SommerGirl »

I had Rob (my boyfriend) install LED lows on my Rogue Sport. They're nice, but nothing 'awesome' like I expected. Bright white in the near view, but they don't really go out far enough. I left the highs as halogens and, between them, they do a nice job of lighting the road. I had him install LED brake lights (we could only get the driver's side combo light assembly off to do the job) and it was a real disappointment. Much dimmer than the standard bulbs so I went back to halogens (he was less than enthused!). We did put LEDs in the backup lights and those are really awesome! We also put an LED in the dome light - and that's nice as well. Just my experience.
Live, Love, Laugh, Drive!