BONNET STRUTS FOR J11

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

because the bonnet is very heavy i bought bonnet gas struts i found them in eBay manufactured by a russian company they are perfect they state they are fitted in 15 mins but if you have simple spanners they can be fitted much quicker and are a fuu kit with sturdy brackets regards ps i have fitted many extras and when i find out how to send fotos i will send some Also i have a full workshop manual downloaded on computer, i think it was about 20 euros from eBay as well it is a bit difficult to understand i am lookind for a book like haynes when they come out. regards from spain brian
brian

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

brianthelian, before you get too involved in sending information on the Bonnet Strut Kit this was covered very deeply when a Group Buy was set up on the Forum. If you look at "For Sale & Wanted" you will find a very comprehensive writeup under "Group Buy QQJ11 (2014) Bonnet / Hood Strut Kit". This is not a critism but I just thought it might save you some time and prevent duplication - Regards Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

brianthelian, it may serve a purpose to just post on here the id of the ebay seller so others can follow your lead.
Roadie

Post by Roadie »

The one i have seen is cossacks64 but with only four feedbacks i am a bit wary.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

I have just read through the Long Post again and the website of the Russian supplier was stated by nitromax Jun 14 as follows : www.uprory.ru and looking at the website IMHO they look to be the ones used. Also found some Russian ones on eBay (US) and these also look the same - Give them a try Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

These are the eBay parts found - Dave ;)

image.jpeg

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Yes this has been covered before as Dave says, I can understand people trying to be helpful and it is appreciated, but it always a good idea to do a search before starting another thread.
It would also be helpful if forum posters used the easy to set up signature, showing, their car, model ref, year and other info that helps others reply.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors