Long-term review - QQ J11 - Tekna - 1.6 DIG-T

Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

DankoGranko - I share some of your review comments since I have been driving a QQ for the past month.
Today I was bemused, driving to work, last ten minutes of my journey, a loud rattle could be heard from the front dash area. This did not stop, and I could not figure where it was from, and why start all of a sudden. Car is going back to dealer this week to get steering squeal fixed so I will raise it then.

Overall I like the size and features of a QQ, but so far build quality is not as impressive as my test-drive opinion.
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine

duncho

Post by duncho »

DankoGranko
if S/S bothers you, there is a quick fix for it:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2096
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
DankoGranko

Post by DankoGranko »

@ duncho
I was already aware of this solution ... even before I got my car :lol: .
The value you bring to this community is highly appreciated, so I'd better keep an eye on what you post. So far my reflex of switching off the s/s system seems to be doing just fine, but as I get older ... I may start forgetting things more often, so I will probably consider this solution for myself as well.

@ beetroot42
Well, that was a one off for me. Felt like when you push a sheet of paper into a desk fan. Was visiting a friend and as I pulled out it started to do this noise slightly but catching up volume in time. By the time I got home the noise was unbearable, and I remember being quite upset about it. Next day, started the car, but no more noise from the AC and it never came back since.
QQ J11 1.6 DIG-T Tekna - Magnifico Rosso