Reviews / Comments about the 2014 QashQai
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Stu, just as Houndie has stated that is exactly my experience. Outside 90% of the additional parts are Nissan OEM just so the additions look Nissan as some "Copy" Parts to me do not look the same - could just be me.
As mentioned mostly all of our AliExpress parts are internal and do not forget you get what you pay for. But saying that the Quality I have received has been a "Good" and I have even complained and had New parts resent from China. Some Plastic parts were slightly distorted (Chrome Speaker Rings) but after a bit of hand work and the wife's hair dryer all was fine.
To be honest there are so many parts being offered from European Sites now that they all look the same and guaranteed come from PRC . In the end you just personally have to be happy and satisfied with the product you buy - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Saudistu

Post by Saudistu »

Thanks for the information guys. There are a lot of after market items out there for the Qashqai and I will start looking now at some of them !
Qashqai Tekna 1.6 Dig-T in Pearl White with Panoramic Roof. Westfalia detachable/hidden tow bar system.