voice calling

ALA Gap Insurance, Alloy Wheel and Dent Insurance.
nazza
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–present)

voice calling

Post by nazza » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:59 pm

I have recently purchased a Nissan Qashqai 2018 plate and I am having difficulties activating the voice active calling on the steering wheel. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9, has anyone else had the same issue and how do I activate it?

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: voice calling

Post by DaveBerlin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 am

Nazza, I can see you are a new member please be advised to try firstly to use the “Search” Area for your questions as so many of these points have been raised before - not a telling off just advice 😊
Take a look at this attachment with a Beer as this is probably the longest post on the subject you raised. You are most likely one of the unlucky ones that have not got this system but still been sold a QQ thinking it was Installed. The newer upgraded J11B most probably after yours has the system - hope this is of some help Dave 😉

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6067#p53196
2014/08 1.2L DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)/Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front/Rear Pearl White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/LED's Innen,Footwell,No.Plate/White & Chrome Side Mouldings/Webasto

Return to “ALA - GAP Insurance Discount”