Spare wheel spacer incomplete

Forum for wheels, tyres, suspension, chassis, brakes
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Toxteth, if this is a problem for you, you could always get into the DIY Mode and shape some Styropor or similiar Material to fill the gap and then use some Velcro or Double Sided Tape to fix it. I would think you would need some Space to Lift the Wheel out could this be the reason - Space for a Hand ? - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

[quote="DaveBerlin"]Toxteth, if this is a problem for you, you could always get into the DIY Mode and shape some Styropor or similiar Material to fill the gap and then use some Velcro or Double Sided Tape to fix it. I would think you would need some Space to Lift the Wheel out could this be the reason - Space for a Hand ? - Dave [/QUOTE]
Just what I was thinking - great minds etc. !!
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

This looks a good deal, but only one left http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-QASHQA ... 3f45270a10
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
cdk1962

Post by cdk1962 »

[quote="jonceebee"]
This looks a good deal, but only one left http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-QASHQA ... 3f45270a10[/QUOTE]
You just beat me to it Jon Just received mine from this source and can confirm it is a brand new complete kit.Rgds,Colin
Toxteth O'Grady

Post by Toxteth O'Grady »

[quote="cdk1962"] [quote="jonceebee"]
This looks a good deal, but only one leftA http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-QASHQA ... 3f45270a10[/QUOTE]

You just beat me to it JonA A  Just received mine from this source and can confirm it is a brand new complete kit.
Rgds,
Colin[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the original suggestion was aimed at me, but it's exactly what I've got already
White 1.6 dCi 2WD Tekna via drivethedeal.com.
Still wishing they'd call it the Nissan Rogue.
Toxteth O'Grady

Post by Toxteth O'Grady »

[quote="DaveBerlin"] Toxteth, if this is a problem for you, you could always get into the DIY Mode and shape some Styropor or similiar Material to fill the gap and then use some Velcro or Double Sided Tape to fix it. I would think you would need some Space to Lift the Wheel out could this be the reason - Space for a Hand ? - Dave [/QUOTE]

I think you may just have won the prize there Dave - thanks
White 1.6 dCi 2WD Tekna via drivethedeal.com.
Still wishing they'd call it the Nissan Rogue.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Toxteth, do not bother to send it, it will cost you to Germany I will pick it up sometime ! - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Sorry to resurrect this thread!I'm thinking of buying a spacesaver wheel kit, tyre and plastic inserts from Glyn Hopkins.I see references to a J11 and J11E QQ.I'm assuming they are the same vehicle? I wouldn't want to order one that doesn't fit, as the first time i use it will probably be on a cold, wet windy night (okay, perhaps I ought to try it out in a nice warm garage first, but sadly the reality is I know I'm not that conscientious.)
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Besrdyman, I do not think you will have a problem as all the parts I have seen are J11E. I would not think that Nissan would be changing all parts on the QQ after just one year most probably the "E" is some Form of Ident No. All Nissan Models have Internal Code Nos for example : New QQ J11 / Old QQ J10 or JJ10 / Micra K13 / Note E11 etc - Dave
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Thanks Dave. Just wanted to check there isn't a "european" version of the QQ that requires different hubs on the wheels. I've come across that sort of thing in other products.
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014